A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: voting
#NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
NCED Updates skipped a week last week, so this week’s installment will be longer than usual. Packed in here are stories from the national and local NC level, higher education, school choice, and some news in the Quiet Epidemic area of teacher arrests. Continue reading
Earlier this year, the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals was responsible for unprecedented disenfranchisement of thousands of North Carolina voters earlier this year for congressional primaries when the court threw out district maps. This past month, the 4th Circuit Court … Continue reading
A Federal Court Judge rejected the challenges to the Wake county school board and Wake county commissioners maps yesterday.
Federal court rejects challenge to #Wake Cty districts https://t.co/tXPRPZ1QyN
Plaintiffs failed to prove anything pic.twitter.com/3BXEVfNIZW
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) March 2, 2016
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Jebification. Enthusiasm gap. Hot mess.
Yesterday on Carolina Plotthound:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Ya’ll remember Democracy NC’s ‘non-partisan advocate for clean elections’ right? Consider this an extension of that story…. Continue reading
Despite Democrat Woodrow Wilson’s best efforts, today is the anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment that gave women the right to vote. You’d never know the battles these women fought given the state of “feminism” today.
Here are a few interesting facts about Republicans, Democrats and Women: Continue reading