A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
- Millions for “School Safety” but no funds to stop sexual predators in NC Schools
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Quiet Epidemic
Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
An Iredell-Statesville Public Schools teacher has been arrested and charged with assaulting a handicapped student but putting the children in trash cans. Continue reading
School shootings are rare, but sexual abuse by a school employee is not. Where are the millions to protect them?
A Wake County Public Schools teacher has been charged with multiple counts of taking indecent liberties with children that involve students at the school he taught at. Continue reading
The website that logs actions against North Carolina teacher licenses has finally been updated after a seven-month gap. Of the 13 new actions listed, 8 were sexual in nature involving a student. Continue reading
The statutory rape charges recently filed against an Orange County teacher have been dropped by the district attorney. Continue reading
A Gaston County assistant principal has been issued a $1 million bond in connection with her arrest involving sex crimes with a student. Continue reading
A Wayne County Public Schools teacher has been arrested in connection with a 2013 murder of Shabazz Woods, who was 18 years of age at the time of his death. Continue reading