A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Granville County teacher arrested by NC SBI Computer Crimes Unit
- Former Faith Christian Academy teachers facing of sexual assault allegations going back to mid 90s
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Quiet Epidemic
A Granville County teacher has been arrested by special agents with the NC State Bureau of Investigation (NC SBI) Computer Crimes Unit. Continue reading
A former Faith Christian Academy teacher is facing sexual assault charges linked to incidents alleged to have occurred in the mid-90s. Continue reading
A Wake County school teacher has been arrested for inappropriate sexual conduct with five minors, four of which were students at the school he taught at. The incidents date as far back as 2014. Continue reading
Two Duplin County Public School teachers have been charged with sex crimes involving former students. Continue reading
A former Stanly County Public Schools teacher has been charged with taking indecent liberties with a student. Continue reading
The law firm representing a student who was sexually assaulted by a Guilford County public school teacher is expanding their investigations into the district in light of discovering additional teacher arrests, including “five of whom have been arrested just within the past year.” Continue reading
A Lexington City Schools teacher has resigned after been arrested on hit and run charges that left a motorcyclist badly injured.