A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: LEGAL
The City of Durham and the city’s police chief are being sued over the City Council’s rejection of a police training exchange program with Israel. Continue reading
Shenanigans ensued right before the filing deadline for the NC Judicial races with one candidate paying for another to run against him for a district court seat. Continue reading
The NC Supreme Court concurred with a lower courts ruling and upheld House Billl 17, but the chairman of the NC Board of Education’s press release indicates he thinks the state’s highest court is wrong. Continue reading
The NC General Assembly and the NC Superintendent of Schools have chalked up a win in their bid to assign more power to the Superintendent for the running of the state’s schools, however, both sides seem to be declaring victory. Continue reading
At the end of June, the North Carolina General Assembly announced the names of legislators to be involved in the redistricting process for the state. Continue reading
It occurred to me that Louise Mensch hasn’t written a book in a while. This is strange considering for over a decade she was prolific in churning out bedside Jackie Collins style books such as Venus Envy, Glitz, Desire and … Continue reading
A three-judge panel unanimously dismissed Governor Roy Cooper’s lawsuit against the General Assembly over the creation of a Bipartisan Elections and Ethics Board. Continue reading