A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
- Orange County Teacher arrested on 30 year old child rape charges
- $1 million bond issued to Gaston County Assistant Principal accused of sex crimes with a student
- WCPSS says “no complaints” over school mural of controversial climate kid Thunberg and rapper “Lil Nas X”
- Parent group’s attorney sends letter to Apex Middle over “group therapy circles” activity
- Cross-post: Misdirected Evaluation and Intimidation in Wake County, North Carolina
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: LEGAL
The City of Durham and the city’s police chief are being sued over the City Council’s rejection of a police training exchange program with Israel. Continue reading
Shenanigans ensued right before the filing deadline for the NC Judicial races with one candidate paying for another to run against him for a district court seat. Continue reading
The NC Supreme Court concurred with a lower courts ruling and upheld House Billl 17, but the chairman of the NC Board of Education’s press release indicates he thinks the state’s highest court is wrong. Continue reading
The NC General Assembly and the NC Superintendent of Schools have chalked up a win in their bid to assign more power to the Superintendent for the running of the state’s schools, however, both sides seem to be declaring victory. Continue reading
At the end of June, the North Carolina General Assembly announced the names of legislators to be involved in the redistricting process for the state. Continue reading
It occurred to me that Louise Mensch hasn’t written a book in a while. This is strange considering for over a decade she was prolific in churning out bedside Jackie Collins style books such as Venus Envy, Glitz, Desire and … Continue reading
A three-judge panel unanimously dismissed Governor Roy Cooper’s lawsuit against the General Assembly over the creation of a Bipartisan Elections and Ethics Board. Continue reading