A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: North Carolina
Liberal Activism is alive and well in our schools. Yesterday was the national “walk out” protesting gun violence in schools.
Instead of ‘walking up’ to a fellow classmate suffering from bullying, NC students in various K-12 schools walked out. Continue reading
In case you missed it, the NC school threat “me too” wave continued with three more reports made last week. Continue reading
The spin out there on School Choice was out of control again this year for School Choice Week. On cue, well-funded union non-profit front groups continued to push their false talking points and in the process smear millions of parents and students.
On Twitter, the replies left on some School Choice tweets were filled with ridiculous amounts of misinformation. Reading some of them gave me a headache. It was as if these folks were re-heating leftover dog food, calling it gourmet stew and thinking somehow no one was going to tell them otherwise. Boy, were they wrong. Continue reading
Ghost Voters: North Carolina has 22 counties in which there are more registered voters than there are eligible voters living in them. Continue reading
Election protest ability of North Carolina citizens is in jeopardy despite a recent report claiming nearly 8,500 duplicate votes in the 2016 election.
A report by the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) indicates that at least 8,471 votes cast in 2016 were “highly likely” duplicates. Continue reading
A review of the current contracts held by North Carolina Superintendents shows a wide range of differences between districts in terms of local supplements and overall total compensation. Continue reading