A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: NCAE
Through the questions asked, a stark difference between the two candidates became clear: Mangrum, backed by the N.C. Association of Educators (NCAE), supports systems and the status quo, whereas Truitt consistently seemed back whatever choice best fit students. Continue reading
The NCAE has new leadership and taking the top spots are some of the most radical members of Organize2020, the “Racial and Social Justice Caucus” of the NCAE. Continue reading
#NCED Updates: School Choice Event coming to Raleigh, State Board of Ed updates, spending fact and Quiet Epidemic updates
In this edition of NCED Updates: An upcoming School Choice event in Raleigh, State Board of Education updates, a contract fight, some facts about education and per-pupil spending and Quiet Epidemic updates. Continue reading
#NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
NCED Updates skipped a week last week, so this week’s installment will be longer than usual. Packed in here are stories from the national and local NC level, higher education, school choice, and some news in the Quiet Epidemic area of teacher arrests. Continue reading
This edition of NCED Updates will cover a lot of ground from New Hanover County Public Schools predator problem to Istation updates, Common Core, Leandro, the NCAE and upcoming elections. This edition kicks off with national headlines and a disturbing attack on school choice in Florida. Continue reading