A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Security Guard Charged with 27 Counts Including Statutory Rape
- New Hanover Special Ed Assistant Charged with Statutory Rape of Minor, Indecent Liberties
- New Education “Non-Profit” Brings Jeb! To Raleigh
- The Going Rate To Look Like A Legit Candidate For A District Court Seat? $1,167.
- Cobey, NC Board of Education Seem To Be In Denial Over HB 17 Ruling
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: NCAE
People, context, and details make all the difference. A social media post of a teacher’s paystub, which the teacher has now taken down, has zero context and zero details. Continue reading
Here’s the latest round of education update from around the state of North Carolina.
Included in this edition are key points about the looming teacher’s strike, education highlights from Governor Cooper’s proposed budget, as well as various legislative and Charter school updates. Continue reading
Here are some of the North Carolina education news highlights from last week. Updates include teacher pay rankings released, school safety committee, NAEP and Common Core, NC Teacher of the Year, National Charter School Week, legislative news and other education-related various updates. Continue reading
For the better part of the last three decades, school administrators and teachers have begged for smaller class sizes – especially in K-3 classrooms. Now they are protesting over getting what they want. Why? Continue reading
The results of the 2015-16 NC teacher working conditions survey are in.
Of the 119177 teachers in the state, 101846 took the survey. This represents 85.46% of the teachers in the state. Of those taking the survey 88% were classroom teachers. Continue reading