A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Union County Teacher Charged with 16 Felonies, Including 4 Counts Of “Crimes Against Nature.”
- CMS Band Teacher Charged With Indecent Liberties With Student
- Johnston County Teacher Charged With Felony After Calling in Fraudulent Prescription
- Head of Raleigh Montessori School Charged in Sex Abuse Allegations Case
- Yeah, About That Teacher Pay Stub With ZERO Details…
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: Organize2020
Here’s the latest round of education update from around the state of North Carolina.
Included in this edition are key points about the looming teacher’s strike, education highlights from Governor Cooper’s proposed budget, as well as various legislative and Charter school updates. Continue reading
The results of the 2015-16 NC teacher working conditions survey are in.
Of the 119177 teachers in the state, 101846 took the survey. This represents 85.46% of the teachers in the state. Of those taking the survey 88% were classroom teachers. Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading