A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Cumberland Teacher Arrested For Sexual Relations With Student
- NC’s Largest District Is Following In The Footsteps of Parkland
- CMS Charter School Teacher Charged With Sex Crimes Involving 13 YO Girl
- Scotland Teacher Racks Up 14 Sex Charges, Including Child Porn
- Wilson Teacher Charged With Bringing Gun On Educational Property, Marijuana Possession
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Organize2020
What Red4EdNC is not: organic or grassroots.
What Red4EdNC is: A politically partisan “education non-profit” formed by NCAE members and members of the NCAE’s radical Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020. Continue reading
There was a lot of big news in NC Education last week. Three members of the State Board of Education tendered resignations, while two employees at the Department of Public Instruction ‘left’. Also, the radical Durham City Council tried out a test case for deplatforming school choice in their district and much more. Continue reading
Here’s the latest round of education update from around the state of North Carolina.
Included in this edition are key points about the looming teacher’s strike, education highlights from Governor Cooper’s proposed budget, as well as various legislative and Charter school updates. Continue reading
The results of the 2015-16 NC teacher working conditions survey are in.
Of the 119177 teachers in the state, 101846 took the survey. This represents 85.46% of the teachers in the state. Of those taking the survey 88% were classroom teachers. Continue reading