A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Higher Ed
Congressman George Holding (NC-02) has called for an investigation into claims of antisemitism at the “Conflict over Gaza: People, Politics, and Possibilities,” hosted by UNC Chapel-Hill recently reported on by this website. Continue reading
Your tax dollars recently subsidized anti-semitic rap performance that was allegedly the ‘entertainment’ portion of a ‘Gaza conference’ hosted by UNC-Chapel Hill and co-sponsored by Duke University. Continue reading
Three North Carolina Education updates this time around: Legislative committee on school safety has created two work groups, State Board of Education shifts positions around, yet another ‘education commission’ with Gates ties is making the rounds, and the Innovative School District assigns an operator to Ashpole Elementary. Continue reading
A professor at Elon University active in Antifa and who appears to be a member of the socialist union/labor group, Industrial Workers of the World (IWW), has been profiled in Wired Magazine. Continue reading
North Carolina’s Lt. Governor, Dan Forest, is leading on the issue of suppression of free speech on college campuses. Continue reading
The NCAA has recently decided to pull 7 championship games out of North Carolina.
Why? Because it’s good politics for the Democrats. It’s part of the drip, drip, drip of economic and political blackmail by activists companies.
Another reason the NCAA and now the ACC are pulling this six months after House Bill 2 (HB2) was passed is that news of North Carolina’s amazing economic victories was starting to gain traction.
KEEP READING.. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE. Continue reading