A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Media Attacks Low-Income Student Scholarships, Wake County Still A Hot Mess and SAT ‘Adversity Scores’
- Cooper Political Campaign Advisor Orchestrated Strach Ouster
- School Choice Advocate Hits WRAL Owners on Editorial Attacking Low-Income Scholarship
- Orange County Teacher Facing Felony Child Exploitation Charges
- Silent Sam Vandals Get 24 Hour Sentence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Campaign 2016
The name Shirley Teter should be all over the headlines in North Carolina. But it’s not.
Teter was the woman who accused an elderly and mostly blind man of punching her outside a Trump campaign rally. Continue reading
A GOP office in Orange county, North Carolina was firebombed sometime Saturday night or early Sunday morning. On the side of the building, “Nazi Republicans leave town or else” was written in spray paint. Continue reading
There are eighteen candidates running for the Wake County School Board across nine districts. Five of the nine districts have multiple candidates. Four races have candidates running unopposed and of those four, three of the races are incumbents.
This packed race is arguably one of the most important ones for Wake county, which has over 157, 000 students and is currently the 17th largest school district in the country.
Who is running in your district? Continue reading