A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
Category Archives: Campaign 2016
Read about the social media platform that actually cares about and protects its users instead of exploiting their information Continue reading
Never discuss religion or politics with those who hold opinions opposite to yours; they are subjects that heat in handling, until they burn your fingers- Continue reading
The name Shirley Teter should be all over the headlines in North Carolina. But it’s not.
Teter was the woman who accused an elderly and mostly blind man of punching her outside a Trump campaign rally. Continue reading
A GOP office in Orange county, North Carolina was firebombed sometime Saturday night or early Sunday morning. On the side of the building, “Nazi Republicans leave town or else” was written in spray paint. Continue reading
There are eighteen candidates running for the Wake County School Board across nine districts. Five of the nine districts have multiple candidates. Four races have candidates running unopposed and of those four, three of the races are incumbents.
This packed race is arguably one of the most important ones for Wake county, which has over 157, 000 students and is currently the 17th largest school district in the country.
Who is running in your district? Continue reading
Residents of a North Raleigh neighborhood have reported that they received knocks on their doors from Pennsylvania United Auto Workers (UAW) over the last two days.
One resident reported a woman wearing a UAW t-shirt visited their home and identifying herself as being from Pennsylvania. Residents in the area declined to go on record, however they were mystified as to why union workers from Pennsylvania were handing out political information on behalf of North Carolina candidates. Continue reading