A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: POLITICS NC
It has long been the habit of North Carolina media outlets to report stories that cite seemingly random people, and in particular, activists, without telling the audience any background or details about that person or activist.
What follows is a juxtaposition of two such stories. Continue reading
#NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
In this installment of #NCED updates, we’ll cover Governor Roy Cooper trying to dismantle school choice again, how the NEA is all in for socialism, Board of Ed tinkers with math again and some of the state education headlines, which include the Leandro case percolating again. Continue reading
Legislators who called Strach’s replacement “hand-picked” may have been correct after a recent media report linked Roy Cooper’s political strategist to the firing of Kim Strach. Continue reading
In case you missed it, North Carolina has such a large untested rape kit backlog that we are ranked number one in the country – and that’s after a batch of 800 were recently cleared. Continue reading
The North Carolina affiliate of the NEA, one of the nations two largest teacher’s unions, is planning another teacher’s strike in May. Continue reading
The Chair of the Robeson County GOP is really ticked off the state party leaders like Dallas Woodhouse for sending Robeson County election complaints into a “black hole” because of the NC-09 debacle.