A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Supt. pay is raised while special needs kids have no buses, plus MVP Math, Reassignment draft delays and who is watching the kids?
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: POLITICS NC
#NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
In this installment of #NCED updates, we’ll cover Governor Roy Cooper trying to dismantle school choice again, how the NEA is all in for socialism, Board of Ed tinkers with math again and some of the state education headlines, which include the Leandro case percolating again. Continue reading
Legislators who called Strach’s replacement “hand-picked” may have been correct after a recent media report linked Roy Cooper’s political strategist to the firing of Kim Strach. Continue reading
In case you missed it, North Carolina has such a large untested rape kit backlog that we are ranked number one in the country – and that’s after a batch of 800 were recently cleared. Continue reading
The North Carolina affiliate of the NEA, one of the nations two largest teacher’s unions, is planning another teacher’s strike in May. Continue reading
The Chair of the Robeson County GOP is really ticked off the state party leaders like Dallas Woodhouse for sending Robeson County election complaints into a “black hole” because of the NC-09 debacle.