A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
Tag Archives: Wake County Commissioners
Earlier this year, the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals was responsible for unprecedented disenfranchisement of thousands of North Carolina voters earlier this year for congressional primaries when the court threw out district maps. This past month, the 4th Circuit Court … Continue reading
One new Wake County Commissioner appears to have a temper. The other claimed she would represent and work with all Wake citizens.
How quickly those claims fell flat:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Stay classy, Rep. Cotham and Commissioner Burns.
GEE, this is a Dem Wake Commissioner AND a Dem #NCGA Rep. Very hostile. Very unprofessional. #ncpol #wboc pic.twitter.com/EKWABTZlLP
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) March 6, 2015
Yesterday, Senator Chad Barefoot introduced SB 181 – Wake County Commissioner Districts. The point of the bill apparently is to address the large population growth in Wake County by updating representation on the Wake Commissioners Board. Continue reading
Just yesterday, I said to gird your wallets. I said the four Moral Monday Democrats who are now on the Wake County Commissioners board were going to push for a mass transit boondoggle and raise taxes.
Apparently, that call was right on target:
READ MORE – HIT THE TIP JAR Continue reading
The Moral Monday candidates took the Wake County Commissioner races last night.
Gird your wallets, people.
Frankly, I don’t know what Wake voters were thinking. These Moral Monday candidates ran under the banner of ‘More with Four’. Well, the ‘More’ in that title is more taxes. When those tax increases, mass transit boondoggles and bond referendums start to come, don’t complain to me. I warned you.
As for the NC GOP. Shame on you. You neglected these races and it look what happened.
These Moral Monday candidates didn’t have enough experience to full a thimble and instead of promoting the Republicans like you did last cycle, you seemingly blew it off. Now these big government, big spending, social justice crusaders are in control of our taxes.
@NCGOP The lack of push behind the Wake comissioner candidates + lack of calling out biased N&O = Why you lost. Those were LAYUPS. #ncpol
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) November 5, 2014
Excuse the typo in the above tweet. Note to self, don’t type angry.
Across all four races, the party candidate numbers looked like this:
KEEP READING – SEE THE BREAKOUTS Continue reading