A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
Category Archives: Occupy 2.0
In 2013, Moral Monday was in its early protest stages and was trying to spread out into other states. At that time, I reported on a group in Illinois that was using the Moral Monday theme to protest ALEC. They called themselves the Moral Monday Coalition.
Well, this Moral Monday Coalition indeed were arrested during this protest. One member of that coalition was Carl Robert Gibson, who was dumb enough to record his ride in the police transport and post it on Twitter.
In 2013, Gibson, who originally hails from Wisconsin, was arrested at Moral Monday in North Carolina. Remember him?
KEEP READING… HE WAS ARRESTED AND INDICTED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE… Continue reading
The Circus is coming back to towns all over North Carolina.
Yeah, I mean Moral Monday or MoMo for short.
The MoMo’s we nice enough to publish a partial schedule of their circus act, titled the ‘Summer of Moral Resistance Tour’. Continue reading
Mark the calendar. WRAL actually named the money behind the choreographed Fast Food protests.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Do North Carolina media outlets know how to Google? One has to wonder when articles they produce don’t include pertinent information — like arrest records. Continue reading
Last week, Rev. William Barber compared the protests to the civil rights movement in Selma…
This week? Cringe-worthy ‘die in’.
KEEP READING Continue reading
Here’s the “Week of Action” schedule so one can avoid downtown and the General Assembly accordingly. Continue reading