A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County school bus driver charged with DWI
- Forsyth Schools custodian arrested on 31 charges; 17 for indecent exposure
- More details emerge in former Onslow teacher secret recording case
- Former New Hanover Band teacher guilty on 17 counts
- Iredell softball coach charged with indecent liberties
- Guilford Public Schools sub hit with sex crime and drug charges
- Police: Johnston County teacher arrest obscured by district
- Trial for New Hanover band teacher accused of sex crimes starts May 9
- Former Onslow teacher secretly recorded students undressing
- Rockingham schools “community soccer coach” charged with indecent liberties
Category Archives: Occupy 2.0
In 2013, Moral Monday was in its early protest stages and was trying to spread out into other states. At that time, I reported on a group in Illinois that was using the Moral Monday theme to protest ALEC. They called themselves the Moral Monday Coalition.
Well, this Moral Monday Coalition indeed were arrested during this protest. One member of that coalition was Carl Robert Gibson, who was dumb enough to record his ride in the police transport and post it on Twitter.
In 2013, Gibson, who originally hails from Wisconsin, was arrested at Moral Monday in North Carolina. Remember him?
KEEP READING… HE WAS ARRESTED AND INDICTED IN NEW HAMPSHIRE… Continue reading
The Circus is coming back to towns all over North Carolina.
Yeah, I mean Moral Monday or MoMo for short.
The MoMo’s we nice enough to publish a partial schedule of their circus act, titled the ‘Summer of Moral Resistance Tour’. Continue reading
Mark the calendar. WRAL actually named the money behind the choreographed Fast Food protests.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Do North Carolina media outlets know how to Google? One has to wonder when articles they produce don’t include pertinent information — like arrest records. Continue reading
Last week, Rev. William Barber compared the protests to the civil rights movement in Selma…
This week? Cringe-worthy ‘die in’.
KEEP READING Continue reading
Here’s the “Week of Action” schedule so one can avoid downtown and the General Assembly accordingly. Continue reading