A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Supt. pay is raised while special needs kids have no buses, plus MVP Math, Reassignment draft delays and who is watching the kids?
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: NC Ed Updates
This installment of NCED Updates includes a Diversity Inventory, a Bill and a Scholarship. Also, more “equity” talk with no solutions and some state and national headlines. Continue reading
This installment of NCED Updates covers Governor Roy Cooper’s veto of Sen. Phil Berger’s bill that revamps Read to Achieve, useless background checks on teachers and headlines from across the state and the nation. Continue reading
This edition of #NCED Updates highlights school choice advocates punching back against a racist attack on charters, the war on parents, two choice studies and a number of headlines worth checking out. Continue reading
#NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
In this installment of #NCED updates, we’ll cover Governor Roy Cooper trying to dismantle school choice again, how the NEA is all in for socialism, Board of Ed tinkers with math again and some of the state education headlines, which include the Leandro case percolating again. Continue reading
Welcome to the first WCPSS updates article. I usually roll Wake County Public Schools up into my NCED updates articles, but lately, the district has had enough news to generate its own edition. This edition will cover MVP Math updates, reassignment plan, restart status declarations and a ‘brain drain’. Continue reading
This installment of NCED Updates looks at the continued school choice boom in North Carolina, the resignation of the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) superintendent, and the lawsuit filed against New Hanover County Public Schools. Continue reading
#NCED Updates: Race Bully Invited to Raleigh, Public School Exodus and a Dear John to School Choice Critics
A notorious race bully has been invited to lecture us all about our whiteness in Raleigh, the public school exodus continues, a ‘Dear John’ letter to critics of school choice and few other legislative tidbits and points of interest. Continue reading