A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Antifa, Statue Vandals Ask: Won’t You Pay Our Legal Fees?
- Yadkin County High School Coach Charged With 7 Sex-Crime Felonies
- 3rd Grade Pender County Teacher Arrested For DWI
- #NCED Updates: New Board Members, Calendar Flexibility & Free Speech
- Eric Holder: “When they go low, we kick them.” Will @earls4justice Condemn?
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: Quiet Epidemic
A Yadkin County Public Schools high coach has been arrested and charged with 7 sex-crime related felonies. Continue reading
A 3rd grade Pender County Public Schools teacher was arrested on DWI charges last week. Continue reading
A Harnett County teacher has been arrested and charged with three crimes in relation to giving an illegal substance, marijuana – usually referred to as ‘pot’, to a student. Continue reading
A Cleveland County teacher was arrested this month on two felony counts that involve a 17-year-old student. Continue reading
Two former Fred T. Foard High School teachers are in court this week stemming from their back to back 2017 arrests pertaining to sex acts with students. Continue reading