A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Quiet Epidemic
A former Randolph County teacher was arrested and has been charged with rape. Continue reading
A second Rowan County Schools teacher has been arrested in connection with sexually explicit messages to a student via social media apps. Additional charges have also been added to the first teacher, who was arrested in late 2019, and a … Continue reading
The first teacher arrest to be tracked in 2020 is a high school teacher in the Wake County Public School System arrested over the weekend on charges of driving while impaired with a child in the backseat.
A Rowan County teacher has been arrested and charged in connection with sending sexual messages to a student via social media apps. Continue reading
Asheville High School’s principal has resigned following a report and investigation into an alleged “sex offense.” Continue reading
Thomas is the 64th education employee or teacher-related arrest tracked by this website in 2019. Continue reading
A former Guilford County middle school teacher has been charged with multiple sex offenses, including statutory rape.
This is the 63rd educator arrest tracked by this website in 2019. Continue reading