A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Buncombe teacher sentenced after pleading guilty to sex with student charges
- Keep the articles coming, donate today
- Former Robeson teacher facing charge of assaulting student
- Former Guilford area charter school teacher sentenced in child pornography case
- Pennsylvania man blasts school board for censoring public comments in opposition to Critical Race Theory
- Former Union County teacher arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Rufo video neatly packages Critical Race Theory’s history, purpose and how to fight it
- Union County teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Winston-Salem teacher pleads guilty to indecent liberties charges
- Wake County teacher arrested for driving while impaired, controlled substance
Category Archives: Moral Monday
Like a broken record, MoMo without the Mojo protesters were arrested again this week.
Thankfully, this is the last crop of them for a while – at least according to WRAL. Continue reading
There were more MoMo without the Mojo arrests this week.
As an added bonus, at the bottom of this article one will find the week of mugshots I missed back on 5/21/18. Continue reading
MoMo without the Mojo was back again this week. Per usual, I have the mugshots. Continue reading
Yesterday was yet another one of Reverend Barber’s lackluster MoMo without the Mojo protests. For the uninitiated, when I refer to MoMo, that means Moral Monday. And Yep, I’ve got the latest batch of mugshots of his band of merry idiots. Continue reading
A judge has ruled the legislature can write and enact its own building conduct rules.
No more free passes for the Moral Monday crowd. Continue reading