A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Faith Christian Academy teachers facing of sexual assault allegations going back to mid 90s
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: School Choice
North Carolinians are asking, what was the emergency plan for school continuity?
The answer is: You are. Continue reading
#NCED Updates: School Choice Event coming to Raleigh, State Board of Ed updates, spending fact and Quiet Epidemic updates
In this edition of NCED Updates: An upcoming School Choice event in Raleigh, State Board of Education updates, a contract fight, some facts about education and per-pupil spending and Quiet Epidemic updates. Continue reading
#NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
NCED Updates skipped a week last week, so this week’s installment will be longer than usual. Packed in here are stories from the national and local NC level, higher education, school choice, and some news in the Quiet Epidemic area of teacher arrests. Continue reading
In this installment of NCED updates: The latest on the Leandro consent order, the NCAE’s strike scheme fizzled out (for now) and a variety of headlines. Continue reading
The first edition of NCED updates for 2020 includes an update on the battle over the state’s reading assessment tool, Istation, as well as several national headlines and school choice stories of note. Continue reading
Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) was called out for her attacks on charter schools and her anti-school choice stance by a group of minority moms and dads at a recent campaign stop. Continue reading
This installment of NC Education (NCED) covers the most recent National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) scores and the bills the General Assembly passed before adjourning last week. Also included are details about $630k in charter school grants and a recap of October’s teacher arrests. Continue reading