A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Johnston County High Driver’s Ed Teacher Charged With DWI
- Former New Hanover Public Schools Teacher Pleads Guilty To Nearly 60 Charges
- #NCED Updates: MVP Math Fight, Charter Approvals and WCPSS ‘Diversity’ Plans
- McDowell County Teacher Assistant Accused Of Assaulting Handicapped Student
- Hoke County Teacher Arrested For Letting Kids Fight In Classroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: EDUCATION
Kenneth Marvin Watkins, age 30, is charged with driving while impaired and failure to maintain lane control. Continue reading
The former New Hanover County Public Schools teacher who racked up over 60 sex-related charges since first being arrested in 2018 has pleaded guilty to nearly all of them. Continue reading
In this edition of NCED Updates: MVP math in Wake County, Charter School Advisory Board approved more charters, Wake County policy changes, and an episode of ‘when anti-school choice mouthpieces attack’. Continue reading
A McDowell County elementary school teacher’s assistant has been accused of assaulting a student with disabilities. Continue reading
A Hoke County teacher has been arrested for letting students fight in his classroom.
Meanwhile, public records regarding teacher license discipline and revocations have not been updated since March and sources allege that Supt. Mark Johnson has over 20 unexecuted revocations sitting on his desk. Continue reading