LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The Name Shirley Teter Should Be On Every NC Media Site. It’s Not.
- Obamacare Is Killing North Carolina. BCBS NC Raises Rates AGAIN.
- More Cases of Mythical Voter Fraud Emerge
- Buncombe Dept. of Social Services: Baby Brokers in Child Adoption Market
- Who is really suing the McCrory Administration over Public Records?
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Education
At the North Carolina State Board of Education meeting held on October 6th, resolutions were presented by Hickory county schools and Newton-Conover schools regarding the drop out age.
The resolutions raise the drop out age from 16 to 18, thereby making 11th and 12th grades compulsory. Continue reading
There are eighteen candidates running for the Wake County School Board across nine districts. Five of the nine districts have multiple candidates. Four races have candidates running unopposed and of those four, three of the races are incumbents.
This packed race is arguably one of the most important ones for Wake county, which has over 157, 000 students and is currently the 17th largest school district in the country.
Who is running in your district? Continue reading
In an article at The Washington Post, the District of Columbia graduation rate was reported at 79%. However, there is a big ‘but’ that comes along with that number as 1% met math standards and 4% met reading standards. Continue reading