A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Common Core
#NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
NCED Updates skipped a week last week, so this week’s installment will be longer than usual. Packed in here are stories from the national and local NC level, higher education, school choice, and some news in the Quiet Epidemic area of teacher arrests. Continue reading
This edition of NCED Updates will cover a lot of ground from New Hanover County Public Schools predator problem to Istation updates, Common Core, Leandro, the NCAE and upcoming elections. This edition kicks off with national headlines and a disturbing attack on school choice in Florida. Continue reading
The first edition of NCED updates for 2020 includes an update on the battle over the state’s reading assessment tool, Istation, as well as several national headlines and school choice stories of note. Continue reading
This installment of NCED Updates covers the Wake County’s Office of Equity Affairs again, as well as what the National Educators Association (NEA) was up to at their annual meeting. Also included are some of the education bills that have moved along at the legislature, suggested reading, and a bit about the Istation K-3 reading assessment drama. Continue reading
In this edition of NCED Updates: MVP math in Wake County, Charter School Advisory Board approved more charters, Wake County policy changes, and an episode of ‘when anti-school choice mouthpieces attack’. Continue reading