A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: The BIMAS-2 pricetag for experimenting on our kids
- #NCED Updates: Per Pupil Spending, Whiplash and Higher Ed news
- Wake County assistant principal arrested for DWI
- Buncombe teacher arrested on charges of having sex with a student
- #WCPSS Updates: Mental health screenings, the latest reassignment plan draft and failing schools
- Alamance teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted on charge of storing a student’s gun in her classroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Mark Johnson
This installment of NC Ed updates includes the lastest per-pupil spending figures in North Carolina as well as the whiplash induced by Tom Campbell’s education articles and some higher Ed news and general headlines. Continue reading
A Hoke County teacher has been arrested for letting students fight in his classroom.
Meanwhile, public records regarding teacher license discipline and revocations have not been updated since March and sources allege that Supt. Mark Johnson has over 20 unexecuted revocations sitting on his desk. Continue reading
North Carolina Superintendent Mark Johnson has chosen the former headmaster of a top-ranked North Carolina public charter school to be his chief of staff. Continue reading
Another day, another “education non-profit” is born. This time it’s in North Carolina’s own backyard and appears to involve NC State Superintendent Mark Johnson and featuring an appearance by Jeb! Continue reading
The NC General Assembly and the NC Superintendent of Schools have chalked up a win in their bid to assign more power to the Superintendent for the running of the state’s schools, however, both sides seem to be declaring victory. Continue reading
Here are some updates on North Carolina Education from the last few weeks in March.
The General Assembly’s School Safety Committee met, the threats to schools continued, PTA treasurer charged with embezzlement, WCPSS Board learned nothing from Parkland and focuses on Elementary suspensions, and Superintendent Mark Johnson issued a ‘sweet challenge’. Continue reading
The Republican NC Superintendent of Schools has garnered Democrat Governor Roy Cooper’s approval on something. Continue reading