A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Cabarrus County Teacher Charged With Indecent Liberties
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Security Guard Charged with 27 Counts Including Statutory Rape
- New Hanover Special Ed Assistant Charged with Statutory Rape of Minor, Indecent Liberties
- New Education “Non-Profit” Brings Jeb! To Raleigh
- The Going Rate To Look Like A Legit Candidate For A District Court Seat? $1,167.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: ELECTIONS
Shenanigans ensued right before the filing deadline for the NC Judicial races with one candidate paying for another to run against him for a district court seat. Continue reading
Durham DA candidate was accused of plagiarism on her campaign website. She denies it but is removing the text in question.
But that’s not even the fun part about this race. Keep reading. Continue reading
Spam emails, scam PAC emails, and campaign emails – not really a huge difference these days. We all try to keep our inboxes free of the junk but during campaign season, it can be harder than usual, especially when you find yourself receiving an email from a candidate you’ve never heard of.
That happened to me earlier this year. Continue reading
1,900 ballots were mishandled in Durham during the March 2016 primary election yet the State Board of Elections found ‘no fraud’ involved. Continue reading
Female. Republican. Millennial. She’s a triple threat.
Meet Louisiana Representative Julie Emerson. Continue reading