A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Democracy NC
Just how dumb do Democracy NC and WRAL think North Carolinians are?
Hypocrisy and fake news abound these days at North Carolina media outlet, WRAL.
Last week, the outlet dropped not one, but three separate reports on a story regarding a video studio located in the Lt. Governor’s office. Continue reading
Election protest ability of North Carolina citizens is in jeopardy despite a recent report claiming nearly 8,500 duplicate votes in the 2016 election.
A report by the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) indicates that at least 8,471 votes cast in 2016 were “highly likely” duplicates. Continue reading
A North Carolina General Assembly member has used their official state email account to send a voter newsletter which contained a donation solicitation on behalf of non-profit, Democracy NC. Continue reading
Those ‘non-partisan advocates for clean elections’ are back.
Now they want you to sign up to be a ‘vote protector’. Honestly, this looks more like ‘vote harasser’ to me. Check out Democracy NC’s latest Big Brother at the Polls campaign…
Despite a recent defeat in court, Moral Monday (MoMo) seems to be stuck on the same ‘voting rights’ tune and plan to use their ‘youth initiative’ to promote their cause.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Have you heard about the woman who scaled a flagpole in South Carolina to remove the Confederate Flag? Some are calling that “daring”.
Given that she was wearing climbing gear and had a spotter I’d call it “staged”. Continue reading