A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville teacher arrested on felony sex crime charges (updated)
- Former Guilford substitute teacher arrested on sex crimes has more charges added
- Trial started for former headmistress accused of aiding convicted teacher’s sex crimes
- Former Asheville teacher sentenced to 3 years for child pornography
- Judge denies motions to dismiss in New Hanover schools sex abuse civil case
- Former Randolph area school counselor arrested on multiple sex crime charges
- Asheville teacher charged with indecent liberties, obscene materials
- Burlington Christian Academy coach arrested on sex charges involving student
- Ex-assistant principal convicted; sentenced up to 5 years for sex crimes
- 20-year veteran Wake County area teacher arrested on sex crime charges
Tag Archives: Democracy NC
Just how dumb do Democracy NC and WRAL think North Carolinians are?
Hypocrisy and fake news abound these days at North Carolina media outlet, WRAL.
Last week, the outlet dropped not one, but three separate reports on a story regarding a video studio located in the Lt. Governor’s office. Continue reading
Election protest ability of North Carolina citizens is in jeopardy despite a recent report claiming nearly 8,500 duplicate votes in the 2016 election.
A report by the Government Accountability Institute (GAI) indicates that at least 8,471 votes cast in 2016 were “highly likely” duplicates. Continue reading
A North Carolina General Assembly member has used their official state email account to send a voter newsletter which contained a donation solicitation on behalf of non-profit, Democracy NC. Continue reading
Those ‘non-partisan advocates for clean elections’ are back.
Now they want you to sign up to be a ‘vote protector’. Honestly, this looks more like ‘vote harasser’ to me. Check out Democracy NC’s latest Big Brother at the Polls campaign…
Despite a recent defeat in court, Moral Monday (MoMo) seems to be stuck on the same ‘voting rights’ tune and plan to use their ‘youth initiative’ to promote their cause.
KEEP READING… Continue reading