A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: school to prison pipeline
North Carolina’s largest school district appears to be following in the footsteps of Florida’s Parkland High School when it comes to ‘school discipline’ policies. Continue reading
There are a lot of questions being asked in the wake of the school shooting in Florida. One question being asked about school district discipline policies is starting to gain traction.
The so-called “school to prison pipeline” as it relates to changes in school discipline and how school resource officers (SROs) has garnered the attention of many. Continue reading
In case you missed it, an East Wake High School student bit off a large part of another student’s earlobe during a fight on a Wake county school bus ride on March 4th.
The story was picked up by Hollywood tabloid, The Smoking Gun, calling Romero a “Tyson Wannabe Arrested on Chomping Charge”.
Oh good. Continue reading