A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Buncombe County Schools psychologist arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Brunswick teacher resigns after arrest for over 25 pounds of pot found in home
- More victims come forward in case of convicted New Hanover Schools teacher
- Wake County substitute teacher charged with murder
- Durham Public Schools prioritizes “equity policy” following pandemic failures
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
Tag Archives: Wake County Board of Education
Last night, via a Zoom meeting. NCAE members discussed the “power that they have” and how to pressure N.C. Dept. of Health and Human Services Secretary Mandy Cohen on an upcoming Zoom event over her plans to open NC schools to in-person instruction. Continue reading
North Carolinians are asking, what was the emergency plan for school continuity?
The answer is: You are. Continue reading
Welcome to the Coronavirus edition of WCPSS Updates. Wash your hands before reading. Continue reading
There are eighteen candidates running for the Wake County School Board across nine districts. Five of the nine districts have multiple candidates. Four races have candidates running unopposed and of those four, three of the races are incumbents.
This packed race is arguably one of the most important ones for Wake county, which has over 157, 000 students and is currently the 17th largest school district in the country.
Who is running in your district? Continue reading
Wake County Sheriff Donnie Harrison is not amused at the fact that Wake County School System has been dodging clarifying their locker and bathroom policies.
Recently, Harrison called out the school system on their lack of clarity. Harrison threatened to pull his resource officers out unless the situation was addressed. Continue reading
A Federal Court Judge rejected the challenges to the Wake county school board and Wake county commissioners maps yesterday.
Federal court rejects challenge to #Wake Cty districts https://t.co/tXPRPZ1QyN
Plaintiffs failed to prove anything pic.twitter.com/3BXEVfNIZW
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) March 2, 2016
KEEP READING…. Continue reading