A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Wake County Board of Education
North Carolinians are asking, what was the emergency plan for school continuity?
The answer is: You are. Continue reading
Welcome to the Coronavirus edition of WCPSS Updates. Wash your hands before reading. Continue reading
There are eighteen candidates running for the Wake County School Board across nine districts. Five of the nine districts have multiple candidates. Four races have candidates running unopposed and of those four, three of the races are incumbents.
This packed race is arguably one of the most important ones for Wake county, which has over 157, 000 students and is currently the 17th largest school district in the country.
Who is running in your district? Continue reading
Wake County Sheriff Donnie Harrison is not amused at the fact that Wake County School System has been dodging clarifying their locker and bathroom policies.
Recently, Harrison called out the school system on their lack of clarity. Harrison threatened to pull his resource officers out unless the situation was addressed. Continue reading
A Federal Court Judge rejected the challenges to the Wake county school board and Wake county commissioners maps yesterday.
Federal court rejects challenge to #Wake Cty districts https://t.co/tXPRPZ1QyN
Plaintiffs failed to prove anything pic.twitter.com/3BXEVfNIZW
— A.P. Dillon – LL1885 (@LadyLiberty1885) March 2, 2016
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
Another day, another set of echo chamber remarks from the “equity” obsessed Wake County School Board.
At the Wake Board’s recent retreat, the board was ticked off that school choice, in the form of Charter schools, is booming in the district. Instead of asking why, their response was to sling insults at charter schools and by proxy, parents choosing charters for their children. Continue reading
File this one under: We will force schools to be ‘diverse’ at all costs.
The Wake County School Board is can’t be bothered with parents who want their child to change schools within the district according to a report at the News and Observer.
KEEP READING… Continue reading