A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC Public School Forum Head Doubles Down On Stupid
- MoMo Without The Mojo: Mugshots of 6/11/18 Protesters
- 12 Additional Charges Added For Union County Middle School Teacher
- NC Board of Ed Member: Debating to stand for Pledge of Allegiance is a ‘Waste of Time’
- Cherokee Teacher Arrested On 5 Felony Counts Involving Sex Activity With A Student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: Wake County School Board
Here’s the latest round of education update from around the state of North Carolina.
Included in this edition are key points about the looming teacher’s strike, education highlights from Governor Cooper’s proposed budget, as well as various legislative and Charter school updates. Continue reading
The Wake County School Board is yet again putting the county’s taxpayers over a barrel. This time the board is facing a self-created problem due to lack of planning: Former Superintendent Jim Merrill’s excessive pension of $180,036 per year.
This is not the Wake Board’s first fiscal fiasco either. The board also just approved a record $59.9 increase over their current budget, which is over $1.2 billion already. Continue reading
The Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) Board wants MOAR MONEY. I bet you’re all shocked by that one.
Nice of Superintendent Jim Merrill to take a powder and dump this flaming bag of poo onto interim Superintendent Del Burns – who by the way seems just fine with it. Continue reading