A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Antifa, Statue Vandals Ask: Won’t You Pay Our Legal Fees?
- Yadkin County High School Coach Charged With 7 Sex-Crime Felonies
- 3rd Grade Pender County Teacher Arrested For DWI
- #NCED Updates: New Board Members, Calendar Flexibility & Free Speech
- Eric Holder: “When they go low, we kick them.” Will @earls4justice Condemn?
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: Wake County School Board
What Red4EdNC is not: organic or grassroots.
What Red4EdNC is: A politically partisan “education non-profit” formed by NCAE members and members of the NCAE’s radical Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020. Continue reading
Here’s the latest round of education update from around the state of North Carolina.
Included in this edition are key points about the looming teacher’s strike, education highlights from Governor Cooper’s proposed budget, as well as various legislative and Charter school updates. Continue reading
The Wake County School Board is yet again putting the county’s taxpayers over a barrel. This time the board is facing a self-created problem due to lack of planning: Former Superintendent Jim Merrill’s excessive pension of $180,036 per year.
This is not the Wake Board’s first fiscal fiasco either. The board also just approved a record $59.9 increase over their current budget, which is over $1.2 billion already. Continue reading