A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Wake County School Board
North Carolina’s largest school district can’t comply with the State Board of Education’s guidance on grading and will issue pass/fail grades for all students, and not just high schoolers, per a report by the News and Observer. Continue reading
North Carolinians are asking, what was the emergency plan for school continuity?
The answer is: You are. Continue reading
Welcome to the Coronavirus edition of WCPSS Updates. Wash your hands before reading. Continue reading
On the reading list of an English III class at Apex Friendship High School in Wake County sits a book that holds a consistent place on the top ten list of most challenged books in the country. That book is the graphic novel Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel. Continue reading
This installment of WCPSS (Wake County Public School System) updates includes how the district is handling parent worries about Coronavirus, investigation of threats made to a high school and a word from a “sponsor.” Continue reading
This edition of Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) Updates includes a Petition to remove Green Hope High principal, busing kids to the polls, student achievement issues and some gaffes from Wake Board member Jim Martin. Continue reading