A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Wake County School Board
Welcome to the first WCPSS updates article. I usually roll Wake County Public Schools up into my NCED updates articles, but lately, the district has had enough news to generate its own edition. This edition will cover MVP Math updates, reassignment plan, restart status declarations and a ‘brain drain’. Continue reading
If a high tide raises all boats, then WCSB’s ‘Diversity Plan’ is more like an undertow, dragging kids and families out to sea. Continue reading
This installment of NCED Updates covers the Wake County’s Office of Equity Affairs again, as well as what the National Educators Association (NEA) was up to at their annual meeting. Also included are some of the education bills that have moved along at the legislature, suggested reading, and a bit about the Istation K-3 reading assessment drama. Continue reading
Did you know that the Wake County schools Office of Equity Affairs recently gave presentations to both the Wake school board and the NC State Board of Education? The presentation included an explanation of how they will “leverage student voices” to advance their “Equity Framework” in “schools and classrooms.” Continue reading
The Wake County Public Schools Office of Equity Affairs is costing taxpayers even more than was previously thought.
At this rate, it could be a million dollar department within a year. Continue reading
In this edition of NCED Updates: MVP math in Wake County, Charter School Advisory Board approved more charters, Wake County policy changes, and an episode of ‘when anti-school choice mouthpieces attack’. Continue reading
#NCED Updates: Media Attacks Low-Income Student Scholarships, Wake County Still A Hot Mess and SAT ‘Adversity Scores’
In this edition of NC Education Updates: Charlotte Observer attacks low-income student scholarship fund changes, Wake County Public Schools is still a hot mess and what parents and students need to know about The College Board’s new “adversity scores.” Continue reading