A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Cooper on School Safety: Give Me $130 Million to Train “Counselors to Cafeteria Workers”
- #NCED Updates: Win for Scholarship Program, Sex Ed Sit-Out, Legislative Updates & More
- #WCPSS Hires SPLC Social Justice Warrior
- N&O Gives Party Who Booed God A Swipe At Lt. Governor on Religion
- WRAL Tries Out Religious Smear On Lt. Governor. Response? SO WHAT.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: Wake County School Board
The Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) Board wants MOAR MONEY. I bet you’re all shocked by that one.
Nice of Superintendent Jim Merrill to take a powder and dump this flaming bag of poo onto interim Superintendent Del Burns – who by the way seems just fine with it. Continue reading
Here are some updates on North Carolina Education from the last few weeks in March.
The General Assembly’s School Safety Committee met, the threats to schools continued, PTA treasurer charged with embezzlement, WCPSS Board learned nothing from Parkland and focuses on Elementary suspensions, and Superintendent Mark Johnson issued a ‘sweet challenge’. Continue reading
There are a lot of questions being asked in the wake of the school shooting in Florida. One question being asked about school district discipline policies is starting to gain traction.
The so-called “school to prison pipeline” as it relates to changes in school discipline and how school resource officers (SROs) has garnered the attention of many. Continue reading