A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Antifa, Statue Vandals Ask: Won’t You Pay Our Legal Fees?
- Yadkin County High School Coach Charged With 7 Sex-Crime Felonies
- 3rd Grade Pender County Teacher Arrested For DWI
- #NCED Updates: New Board Members, Calendar Flexibility & Free Speech
- Eric Holder: “When they go low, we kick them.” Will @earls4justice Condemn?
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Author Archives: A.P. Dillon
A Yadkin County Public Schools high coach has been arrested and charged with 7 sex-crime related felonies. Continue reading
A 3rd grade Pender County Public Schools teacher was arrested on DWI charges last week. Continue reading
Some quick hits in North Carolina education news this time around include appointments to the State Board of Education, Calendar flexibility for counties hit by Hurricane Florence and a big charter school grant. Continue reading
Obama’s former Attorney General Eric Holder about Republicans: “When they go low, we kick them.”
Democrat candidates for NC Supreme Court and for the NC-6 Congressional seat have both been campaigning with Holder over the last few days in Charlotte. Will they condemn these remarks?