LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #DemsInPhilly Go Nuts For NC’s Vitriolic Barber
- National PTA: LGBTQ individuals should be a protected class
- #HB2 Mentioned at DNC by Raleigh Husband and Wife; Both Roy Cooper Donors
- Wake Supt. Email: Cuts to Teacher, Student Budget Items but 3% Increases to ‘Support Staff’
- Cooper’s Q2 Filings Reveal Big Out of State Cash, Including Former NBA Commissioner
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Author Archives: A.P. Dillon
North Carolina NAACP President, Reverend Barber, made quite a splash at the Democratic National Convention last night.
Along with the Reverend’s usually cries of ‘racism everywhere’, he offered more of the usual hyperbolic rhetoric North Carolinians have come to expect. Lumbering onto the stage, Barber set to taunting evangelicals, spouting ‘truths such as, “Jesus was a brown-skinned Palestinian Jew.”.
Barber then went on to describe the usual liberal wish list, including favorites like universal healthcare, ‘immigrant rights’, LGBTQ rights, the Voting Rights Act and Barber stated, “we fight for $15 and a union”.
As Barber spoke, he began to shout and thump on the podium in the name of the ‘common good’.
Here’s the full speech: Continue reading
Brooks Bell spoke at the Democratic National Convention (DNC) last night. When reading the headline, the first question that came to mind was, who is Brooks Bell?
The same question can be applied to her husband, Jason Lipson, who apparently also spoke at the DNC.
What is a Raleigh couple doing speaking at the DNC? Continue reading