A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- MoMo Without The Mojo: June 18th Poor People’s Campaign Mugshots
- NC Public School Forum Head Doubles Down On Stupid
- MoMo Without The Mojo: Mugshots of 6/11/18 Protesters
- 12 Additional Charges Added For Union County Middle School Teacher
- NC Board of Ed Member: Debating to stand for Pledge of Allegiance is a ‘Waste of Time’
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Author Archives: A.P. Dillon
Like a broken record, MoMo without the Mojo protesters were arrested again this week.
Thankfully, this is the last crop of them for a while – at least according to WRAL. Continue reading
What color is the sky in Keith Poston’s echo chamber? We may never know. Continue reading
There were more MoMo without the Mojo arrests this week.
As an added bonus, at the bottom of this article one will find the week of mugshots I missed back on 5/21/18. Continue reading
12 additional charges have been added to the charge list against a Union County middle school teacher, bringing the total to 28 sexual related felony counts. Continue reading
North Carolina State Board of Education Member, Reginald Kenan, seems to think that having the debate of whether North Carolina school kids should stand or not for the Pledge of Allegiance is a ‘waste of time’. Kenan, in his remarks, appears to compare it to the national embarrassment of NFL players not standing for the National Anthem. Continue reading