A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Author Archives: A.P. Dillon
The Durham Association of Educators (DAE) is pushing for a $15 minimum wage for all Durham County Public School staff. Continue reading
A teacher who worked for Rowan-Salisbury Public Schools has resigned after he was arrested on sex charges involving a minor. Continue reading
A statement by the Durham Association of Educators says they “cannot endorse a return to in-person learning.” The statement also included a series of demands the group characterized as “guiding principles for a safe and equitable re-opening.” Continue reading
Only one of the multiple challengers running for Wake County School Board managed to beat the well-funded progressive incumbents they faced this election cycle.
A former Lincolnton High School principal was sentenced to a maximum of three years and six months in prison related to sex crimes which involved a student. Continue reading