A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Lawsuit settlement in case involving Gaston teacher accused of student abuse
- Robeson substitute arrested on child abuse, strangulation charges
- Cabarrus teacher license revoked following 2022 arrest
- Nash County schools employee charged with sex crimes involving students
- Franklin County schools sub charged with sex crimes
- Lenoir teacher charged after video showed her beating students with cord
- Wake County assistant principal charged with DWI
- Guilford high school teacher arrested for statutory rape, indecent liberties (UPDATED)
- Union County teaching assistant arrested on multiple sex crimes
- CMS employee arrested on indecent liberties, kidnapping charges
Category Archives: NC NAACP
MoMo Without The Mojo: June 18th Poor People’s Campaign Mugshots
Like a broken record, MoMo without the Mojo protesters were arrested again this week.
Thankfully, this is the last crop of them for a while – at least according to WRAL. Continue reading
Posted in BlueprintNC, Moral Monday, NC NAACP, NCGA, Reverend Barber 2 Comments
911 Transcripts Reveal Orlando Islamic Terror Attack Was About… Islamic Terror. Not LGBT.
On June 12th, Omar Mateen launched an attack on The Pulse night club in Orlando.
Fifty people lost their lives that night and witnesses heard Mateen shout, ‘Allahu Akbar’ and it was learned that Mateen had pledged his allegiance to ISIS. Yet at the time, North Carolina elected officials and media personalities rushed to judgement. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), Media Bias, NC NAACP, Poltical Correctness Tagged Charlotte Observer, Chris Sgro, HB2, WRAL 2 Comments
NCAE’s ‘Social Justice’ Caucus Teachers Block Traffic, Arrests Follow
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), EDUCATION, NC NAACP, NCAE, Organize2020, Reverend Barber Tagged Education Justice Alliance 4 Comments
NC NAACP Email On Orlando: White People, Racism, Bigotry To Blame. Not Islamic Terror.
NC NAACP, the purveyor of hate in the State of North Carolina, tell us about the Orlando Islamic Terrorist attack:
“Do not generalize from a deranged man consumed by hatred, to an ancient religion based on love.”
You literally cannot make this crap up. Continue reading
Posted in A.P. Dillon (LL1885), LGBTQ Issues, Moral Monday, NC NAACP, Reverend Barber Tagged NC NAACP 1 Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.