A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
- The public deserves to know about the de facto PR firms of the WCPSS board
- If you found this site useful in 2019, keep it alive in 2020
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: NC NAACP
Like a broken record, MoMo without the Mojo protesters were arrested again this week.
Thankfully, this is the last crop of them for a while – at least according to WRAL. Continue reading
On June 12th, Omar Mateen launched an attack on The Pulse night club in Orlando.
Fifty people lost their lives that night and witnesses heard Mateen shout, ‘Allahu Akbar’ and it was learned that Mateen had pledged his allegiance to ISIS. Yet at the time, North Carolina elected officials and media personalities rushed to judgement. Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading
NC NAACP, the purveyor of hate in the State of North Carolina, tell us about the Orlando Islamic Terrorist attack:
“Do not generalize from a deranged man consumed by hatred, to an ancient religion based on love.”
You literally cannot make this crap up. Continue reading
Protecting students from tuition rate hikes, establishing a scholarship plan and reducing student fees in the UNC System is hateful, you guys.
SB 873 is just extremist! It’s hateful! It’s racist!
Even though this bill is about the UNC system specifically, Moron Monday says it’s an attack on HBCU’s (Historically Black Colleges and Universities).
The NC NAACP aka Moral Monday’s press release:
KEEP READING…. Continue reading