A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: MVP Math Fight, Charter Approvals and WCPSS ‘Diversity’ Plans
- McDowell County Teacher Assistant Accused Of Assaulting Handicapped Student
- Hoke County Teacher Arrested For Letting Kids Fight In Classroom
- Former Cumberland Schools Volunteer Convicted On Charges Involving Minors
- Common Core Update: Seven Years Later, Failure Confirmed
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: CMS
A Charlotte Mecklenburg Public Schools teacher was arrested last week for DWI and resisting an officer after she crashed her car on a highway on/off ramp. Continue reading
An Exceptional Children’s Teacher’s Assistant in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public Schools district has been arrested on several charges including assault and strangulation. Continue reading
A former Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools teacher has had their license revoked by the NC State Board of Education after being convicted for charges involving indecent liberties with a student. Continue reading
A teacher at a charter school in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public School district has been charged with multiple sex crimes involving a 13-year-old girl. Continue reading