A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: CMS
A Charlotte Mecklenburg Public Schools teacher was arrested last week for DWI and resisting an officer after she crashed her car on a highway on/off ramp. Continue reading
An Exceptional Children’s Teacher’s Assistant in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public Schools district has been arrested on several charges including assault and strangulation. Continue reading
A former Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools teacher has had their license revoked by the NC State Board of Education after being convicted for charges involving indecent liberties with a student. Continue reading
A teacher at a charter school in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public School district has been charged with multiple sex crimes involving a 13-year-old girl. Continue reading
A student shot and killed by another student at Butler High School yesterday in North Carolina’s Charlotte Mecklenburg County School district has been identified.
So has the shooter. Continue reading
Over the weekend, the sign in front of the South Charlotte Middle School bore the message “F*ck Kavanaugh. CMS Spokesperson called it “Fake news,” but they were in for a surprise. Continue reading
A Charlotte Independence High School JROTC Instructor has been arrested after accusations of sexual assault involving two students. Continue reading