A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: CMS
#NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
NCED Updates skipped a week last week, so this week’s installment will be longer than usual. Packed in here are stories from the national and local NC level, higher education, school choice, and some news in the Quiet Epidemic area of teacher arrests. Continue reading
The 63-year-old Charlotte-Mecklenburg teacher accused last week of having sex with a 17-year-old student was found dead at her Huntersville home in an apparent murder-suicide. Continue reading
A Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public Schools (CMS) teacher has been arrested on multiple sex crimes charges involving an unidentified 17-year-old student. Continue reading
A Charlotte Mecklenburg Public Schools teacher was arrested last week for DWI and resisting an officer after she crashed her car on a highway on/off ramp. Continue reading
An Exceptional Children’s Teacher’s Assistant in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Public Schools district has been arrested on several charges including assault and strangulation. Continue reading
A former Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools teacher has had their license revoked by the NC State Board of Education after being convicted for charges involving indecent liberties with a student. Continue reading