A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Security Guard Charged with 27 Counts Including Statutory Rape
- New Hanover Special Ed Assistant Charged with Statutory Rape of Minor, Indecent Liberties
- New Education “Non-Profit” Brings Jeb! To Raleigh
- The Going Rate To Look Like A Legit Candidate For A District Court Seat? $1,167.
- Cobey, NC Board of Education Seem To Be In Denial Over HB 17 Ruling
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: New Hanover County Schools
A former Special Education teaching assistant in the New Hanover Public Schools system has been charged with two sex crimes involving a child under the age of 15. Continue reading
As previously reported earlier this month, a New Hanover County Public Schools teacher was charged with multiple counts of indecent liberties with a minor as well as sexual exploitation of a minor. Over two dozen new charges have been added and 10 more victims have been identified. Continue reading
A New Hanover County Public Schools teacher has been charged with multiple counts of indecent liberties with a minor as well as sexual exploitation of a minor. Continue reading
A former North Carolina middle school teacher-in-training has been sentenced to eight months in prison after pleading guilty to soliciting sex from a male student Continue reading