LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- CEO’s Who Bashed NC’s #HB2 On Receiving End of Scandals, Discrimination Charges
- #NCGA Candidate Touts Arrest Record In Email Push
- 911 Transcripts Reveal Orlando Islamic Terror Attack Was About… Islamic Terror. Not LGBT.
- NC Teacher Who Pushed Trump-Hitler Comparisons Resigns in Wake of Investigation
- Soros Funded NC Non-Profits Violating IRS Laws – #CharlotteUprising
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: Wake County Board of Commissioners
Calla Wright, co-founder of the Coalition of Concerned Citizens for African American Children (CCCAC) recently sent emails to members of the Wake County Board of Commissioners complaining about the current student assignment plan in county’s school district.
The emails obtained by this site show Wright’s outrage over an article that appeared in the News and Observer. The article was about detailed a study by the Brookings Institute on diversity issues in Wake and Charlotte-Mecklenburg school districts. Continue reading
Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) has a budget of over $1.4 billion dollars. WCPSS’s board has been wrestling with a budget gap of around $17.5 million.
In order to balance the budget, the WCPSS board has compiled a list of budget cuts. The vast majority of these cuts will impact the classroom directly. It appears the board has chosen the route that would yield the most pain for students and teachers.
Meanwhile, the board approved purchasing a car dealership’s property near downtown Raleigh to the tune of over $6.3 million dollars. Continue reading