Discovery of a rubber tourniquet, a lighter, empty syringes, and a metal spoon has led to drug paraphernalia charges being filed against a Wilkes County teacher.
A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wilkes County Teacher Charged After SRO Finds Syringes, Tourniquet, and Spoon
- CMS Exceptional Children’s Assistant Arrested for Assault, Strangulation
- Surry County Teacher Arrested On Child Porn Charges
- More About That Bill That Would Make Durham Public Schools A Landlord
- Durham Legislators File Bill To Let Durham Public Schools Become A Landlord
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY