A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Security Guard Charged with 27 Counts Including Statutory Rape
- New Hanover Special Ed Assistant Charged with Statutory Rape of Minor, Indecent Liberties
- New Education “Non-Profit” Brings Jeb! To Raleigh
- The Going Rate To Look Like A Legit Candidate For A District Court Seat? $1,167.
- Cobey, NC Board of Education Seem To Be In Denial Over HB 17 Ruling
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: Big Ed Complex
Another day, another “education non-profit” is born. This time it’s in North Carolina’s own backyard and appears to involve NC State Superintendent Mark Johnson and featuring an appearance by Jeb! Continue reading
What color is the sky in Keith Poston’s echo chamber? We may never know. Continue reading
Over the weekend, I spotted a nasty series of comments from the NC Public School Forum’s leader, Keith Poston, in an article by WBTV about a township charter school bill. I received a response that I’d have expected from my rising Second Grader.
Here’s the latest round of education update from around the state of North Carolina.
Included in this edition are key points about the looming teacher’s strike, education highlights from Governor Cooper’s proposed budget, as well as various legislative and Charter school updates. Continue reading