A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
- The public deserves to know about the de facto PR firms of the WCPSS board
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Big Ed Complex
The first edition of NCED updates for 2020 includes an update on the battle over the state’s reading assessment tool, Istation, as well as several national headlines and school choice stories of note. Continue reading
It’s high time someone called out WCPSS’ unofficial PR firms: Public Schools First NC, Great Schools in Wake and the Wake Ed Partnership. Continue reading
This edition of NCED updates includes the release of the highly anticipated Leandro report by WestEd and the Dept. of Information Technology (DIT) has ruled on the contract complaint about the new reading assessment tool, Istation.
On the national front, The College Board is being sued for illegally selling student data to third parties. Continue reading
#NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
This installment of NCED updates covers the NCAE hiding their membership numbers again, legislative updates and renewal school district explainer video. Also included are a few national headlines and a Quiet Epidemic update. Continue reading
This week’s WCPSS updates will cover one topic, the BIMAS-2. Also included are a few related headlines and the arrest of an assistant principal. Continue reading
#WCPSS Updates this week include the BIMAS-2, a subjective mental health screening being given at seemingly random school locations, the latest draft of the reassignment plan and schools that are failing. Continue reading
NC’s largest district is experimenting on some of its students with a “Social, Emotional and Behavioral” assessment
Has your child been swept up in the massive “social, emotional and behavioral” data collection effort by Wake County Public Schools? Continue reading