A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Union County Teacher Charged with 16 Felonies, Including 4 Counts Of “Crimes Against Nature.”
- CMS Band Teacher Charged With Indecent Liberties With Student
- Johnston County Teacher Charged With Felony After Calling in Fraudulent Prescription
- Head of Raleigh Montessori School Charged in Sex Abuse Allegations Case
- Yeah, About That Teacher Pay Stub With ZERO Details…
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: Big Ed Complex
Here’s the latest round of education update from around the state of North Carolina.
Included in this edition are key points about the looming teacher’s strike, education highlights from Governor Cooper’s proposed budget, as well as various legislative and Charter school updates. Continue reading
I’ve received a barrage of emails, Facebook messages, and calls about Education Secretary DeVos’ recent speech where she made a claim that Common Core was “dead.” It is not dead. Nor will it be until the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) is dead. Continue reading
Last week was National School Choice week and two education forums were held in Raleigh, North Carolina.
The NC Public School Forum held their annual Eggs and Issues event while the Civitas Institute held a School Choice polling luncheon.
The messages and information presented in these two forums on school choice couldn’t be more different. Continue reading
A review of the current contracts held by North Carolina Superintendents shows a wide range of differences between districts in terms of local supplements and overall total compensation. Continue reading