A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: OEA
A recently returned records request for materials from an “EdCamp Equity” event held at a Wake County Public Schools middle school earlier this year reveals discussion sessions on “whiteness in Ed spaces,” “microaggressions at work,” and forming “Affinity Groups.” Continue reading →
A petition with over 1,260 signatures is calling on Wake County Public Schools to remove Marxist Black Lives Matter curriculum and training and to “cease providing politically biased material promoting BLM content to children and teachers.”
Specifically mentioned in the petition is the removal of a Black Lives Matter themed website created by the district’s Office of Equity Affairs that was first reported by A.P. Dillon on June 12 of this year. Continue reading →
At the monthly State Board of Education meeting on July 8, the board postponed a vote on alterations to the state’s social studies standards to add more content on “hard truths” about slavery, racism in addition to current changes which will include “perspectives of racial, ethnic, gender, and identity minority groups.” Continue reading →
The Wake County Public School’s Office of Equity Affairs (OEA) has created a Black Lives Matter themed website to provide “resources” to teachers in order to “teach the movement” in their classrooms. Continue reading →
#WCPSS Updates: Enrollment wanes, EdCamp Equity, Board member lie caught on camera, Green Hope fights to keep Dance
WCPSS Updates this time include Enrollment waning, EdCamp Equity highlights, a board member lie caught on camera and Green Hope fights to keep Dance classes. Continue reading →
This installment of Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) updates include another “Edcamp Equity,” literacy rates, a brawl, and other headlines and news from around Wake County. Continue reading →
This installment of WCPSS updates includes the Office of Equity Affairs annual Howard Zinn inspired revisionist history for lessons about Thanksgiving and parents came out in big numbers to protest the board’s impending reassignment of certain students. Continue reading →