A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
- #WCPSS Updates: Coronavirus Edition
- #NCED Updates: Coronavirus Edition – UPDATES
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: OEA
This installment of WCPSS updates includes the Office of Equity Affairs annual Howard Zinn inspired revisionist history for lessons about Thanksgiving and parents came out in big numbers to protest the board’s impending reassignment of certain students. Continue reading
WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
A document packed with white privilege and social justice training for the classroom created by the Wake County Public School System’s Office of Equity Affairs seeks to serve as a “call to action” for all district “educators and stakeholders.” Continue reading