A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Cumberland Teacher Arrested For Sexual Relations With Student
- NC’s Largest District Is Following In The Footsteps of Parkland
- CMS Charter School Teacher Charged With Sex Crimes Involving 13 YO Girl
- Scotland Teacher Racks Up 14 Sex Charges, Including Child Porn
- Wilson Teacher Charged With Bringing Gun On Educational Property, Marijuana Possession
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Office of Equity Affairs
This is what making $85,000 a year allows you to do in Wake County Public Schools: Virtue Signal on Twitter by telling teachers not to be ‘culturally appropriating’ in your “cute” Thanksgiving classroom activities. Continue reading
Last Summer, I wrote about the hiring of Rodney Trice as the Director of “Equity Affairs” for Wake County Schools. Trice is being paid $125k for that position.
In that 2014 article, I mentioned this was part of dealing with the ‘school to prison pipeline’ narrative and various related lawsuits filed against the district.
A recent article at News and Observer confirms I was right: Wake County to discuss equitable student discipline plan Continue reading