A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
- New Hanover Deputy Supt. resigns, SBI called in over student abuse complaint
- Former Lincoln County Principal charged with 11 sex crimes involving students
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Office of Equity Affairs
This installment of NCED Updates covers the Wake County’s Office of Equity Affairs again, as well as what the National Educators Association (NEA) was up to at their annual meeting. Also included are some of the education bills that have moved along at the legislature, suggested reading, and a bit about the Istation K-3 reading assessment drama. Continue reading
Did you know that the Wake County schools Office of Equity Affairs recently gave presentations to both the Wake school board and the NC State Board of Education? The presentation included an explanation of how they will “leverage student voices” to advance their “Equity Framework” in “schools and classrooms.” Continue reading
The Wake County Public Schools Office of Equity Affairs is costing taxpayers even more than was previously thought.
At this rate, it could be a million dollar department within a year. Continue reading
There is a lot going on in North Carolina education at the moment, but there needs to be a spotlight on the fact that the largest school district in the state, Wake County, is a flaming hot mess. Continue reading
The Wake County Public Schools (WCPSS) Office of “Equity Affairs” is now costing taxpayers $574,647 a year for a staff of four. Continue reading