A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: CRIME
A former teacher at the Montessori School in Raleigh arrested in 2017 on over 30 child sex crime charges took a deal and entered a guilty plea this past August. Continue reading
A former Craven County Public Schools teacher has been extradited to face a charge of forcible sodomy in York County, Virginia. Continue reading
A former Mecklenburg County area Day School teacher was sentenced in a case involving child pornography. Continue reading
A former Iredell County teacher has been arrested on indecent liberties charges. Continue reading
A Granville County teacher has been arrested by special agents with the NC State Bureau of Investigation (NC SBI) Computer Crimes Unit. Continue reading
A former Faith Christian Academy teacher is facing sexual assault charges linked to incidents alleged to have occurred in the mid-90s. Continue reading
A Wake County school teacher has been arrested for inappropriate sexual conduct with five minors, four of which were students at the school he taught at. The incidents date as far back as 2014. Continue reading