A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: NCDPI
The draft of the 2019-2020 teacher attrition report, also known as the teacher turnover report, shows the state has continued to lower its rate. The N.C. Association of Educators (NCAE) and their allies like Progress NC who had made the turnover report the crux of teacher pay debates in the past have been strangely silent about the latest report. Continue reading
School accountability and test results for 2018-19 were released earlier this month.
School A-F grades showed an increase in the number of low performing schools while End of Grade (EOG) and End of Course (EOC) were yet again mainly stagnant or falling. Continue reading
For years I’ve chronicled how PowerSchool is the gift curse that just keeps on giving – everything from hacks to outages to the $7 million a year cost.
The latest gift is a glitch that has potentially messed with grades for students all over the state. Continue reading
North Carolina Superintendent Mark Johnson has chosen the former headmaster of a top-ranked North Carolina public charter school to be his chief of staff. Continue reading