A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Parental Rights
This week’s WCPSS updates will cover one topic, the BIMAS-2. Also included are a few related headlines and the arrest of an assistant principal. Continue reading
#WCPSS Updates this week include the BIMAS-2, a subjective mental health screening being given at seemingly random school locations, the latest draft of the reassignment plan and schools that are failing. Continue reading
Heard about the BIMAS-2 yet? It’s a pseudo-psychological assessment the district is using on students.
Plus, MVP Math has dropped their suit and an Enloe Magnet student is charged in a gas station robbery/shooting. Continue reading
This installment of NC Education (NCED) covers the most recent National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) scores and the bills the General Assembly passed before adjourning last week. Also included are details about $630k in charter school grants and a recap of October’s teacher arrests. Continue reading
NC’s largest district is experimenting on some of its students with a “Social, Emotional and Behavioral” assessment
Has your child been swept up in the massive “social, emotional and behavioral” data collection effort by Wake County Public Schools? Continue reading
The Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) has deployed a “social, emotional and behavioral universal assessment” to rate and track student behavior unless parents opt-out. Continue reading
WCPSS says “no complaints” over school mural of controversial climate kid Thunberg and rapper “Lil Nas X”
Wake County Public Schools says they have received “no complaints” over a mural of child climate activist Greta Thunberg and a quote by rapper Lil’ Nas X painted on the wall of a boy’s bathroom in Apex Friendship High School. Continue reading