A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Parental Rights
On July 17 in Raleigh, Education Secretary Betsy Devos and Lt. Governor Dan Forest sat down for a roundtable discussion with various stakeholders to talk about the proposed Education Freedom Scholarships. Continue reading
If a high tide raises all boats, then WCSB’s ‘Diversity Plan’ is more like an undertow, dragging kids and families out to sea. Continue reading
Did you know that the Wake County schools Office of Equity Affairs recently gave presentations to both the Wake school board and the NC State Board of Education? The presentation included an explanation of how they will “leverage student voices” to advance their “Equity Framework” in “schools and classrooms.” Continue reading
The College Board recently rolled out its ‘Adversity score’ system which is a score being sent to colleges without the consent of the test taker and of which is made up of 15 metrics chosen by The College Board from sources they won’t disclose.
This level of elitist ‘we know what’s best for you’ activity from The College Board shouldn’t surprise anyone given the organization’s history is rooted in elitism. Continue reading
According to a report by the News and Observer, a lawsuit has been filed alleging three first-grade students were repeatedly sexually abused by older students and school officials did next to nothing to stop it. Continue reading
The following is from Mike Long, President of Parents for Educational Freedom in North Carolina, in response to the Capitol Broadcasting Company’s editorial, Private school vouchers to be even more open to corruption, waste. Continue reading