A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Iredell-Statesville Schools teacher arrested for assaulting handicapped student is suspended with pay
- Millions for “School Safety” but no funds to stop sexual predators in NC Schools
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Parental Rights
WCPSS says “no complaints” over school mural of controversial climate kid Thunberg and rapper “Lil Nas X”
Wake County Public Schools says they have received “no complaints” over a mural of child climate activist Greta Thunberg and a quote by rapper Lil’ Nas X painted on the wall of a boy’s bathroom in Apex Friendship High School. Continue reading
The attorney for a parent group that seeks to protect students and their privacy has issued a letter to Apex Middle School and the Wake County School Board regarding an invasive new weekly activity called “Circles.” Continue reading
The following is an article cross-posted from Truth In American Education. Continue reading
The parents of students who were subjected to activities that involved revealing deeply personal information about themselves and loved ones have issued a letter about the incidents. Continue reading
Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
On the heels of public outcry over highly controversial assignments asking deeply personal information from students, a letter penned by two Wake County Public Schools outlining the legal parameters for what teachers can and can’t include in “diversity” lessons was obtained exclusively by this website. Continue reading
#WCPSS Updates: Parents explode over Diversity Inventory, Records Request Fees and other headlines (Updates)
In this installment of WCPSS Updates: Parents explode over Diversity Inventory, Records Request Fees and other headlines. Continue reading