A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Antifa, Statue Vandals Ask: Won’t You Pay Our Legal Fees?
- Yadkin County High School Coach Charged With 7 Sex-Crime Felonies
- 3rd Grade Pender County Teacher Arrested For DWI
- #NCED Updates: New Board Members, Calendar Flexibility & Free Speech
- Eric Holder: “When they go low, we kick them.” Will @earls4justice Condemn?
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: Parental Rights
Across the country, schools are using a ‘free’ app that is harvesting personal information about their students and the vast majority of parents have zero clue about it. Time for that to change. Continue reading
Over the weekend, I spotted a nasty series of comments from the NC Public School Forum’s leader, Keith Poston, in an article by WBTV about a township charter school bill. I received a response that I’d have expected from my rising Second Grader.
The war on school choice in North Carolina continues. The Left and Democrats in this state have made their hatred for school choice (charter schools, homeschooling, and Opportunity Scholarships) very well known.
This time the salvo is targeting virtual charter schools. Here’s the overall theme: All charter schools are evil and if it’s a virtual charter school, then it’s double evil. Continue reading
This is a friendly reminder to all that Roy Cooper hates School Choice.
ALL school choice. Continue reading