A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Judge denies motions to dismiss in New Hanover schools sex abuse civil case
- Former Randolph area school counselor arrested on multiple sex crime charges
- Asheville teacher charged with indecent liberties, obscene materials
- Burlington Christian Academy coach arrested on sex charges involving student
- Ex-assistant principal convicted; sentenced up to 5 years for sex crimes
- 20-year veteran Wake County area teacher arrested on sex crime charges
- Former New Hanover teacher sentenced to 50 to 62 years in prison
- Johnston County SRO and public school teacher wife under SBI investigation
- Madison County math teacher faces 47 felony counts
- Wake County school bus driver charged with DWI
Tag Archives: WRAL
Through the questions asked, a stark difference between the two candidates became clear: Mangrum, backed by the N.C. Association of Educators (NCAE), supports systems and the status quo, whereas Truitt consistently seemed back whatever choice best fit students. Continue reading
Legislators who called Strach’s replacement “hand-picked” may have been correct after a recent media report linked Roy Cooper’s political strategist to the firing of Kim Strach. Continue reading
On Friday, the office of NC Governor Roy Cooper dumped a pile of nearly 20,000 documents related to the Pipeline slush fund being investigated by the General Assembly.
These documents appear to be 99% useless junk. Continue reading
Roy Cooper Defender Jim Goodmon has had his Capital Broadcasting minions trying to slime the Lt. Governor since last Fall in preparation for the 2020 North Carolina Governor’s race.
Last week, we saw more of the same from them with an attempt at smearing the Lt. Governor for… gasp…being religiously inclined. Continue reading
Just how dumb do Democracy NC and WRAL think North Carolinians are?
Hypocrisy and fake news abound these days at North Carolina media outlet, WRAL.
Last week, the outlet dropped not one, but three separate reports on a story regarding a video studio located in the Lt. Governor’s office. Continue reading