A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Lee County middle school teacher arrested on sex crime charges
- Polk public school teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges
- Johnston Public Schools teacher charged with abusing autistic adult
- Wake County teacher charged with 10 counts of sexual exploitation
- Former Scotland high school teacher charged with indecent liberties, sexual battery
- Raleigh Goddard School owner charged with sex act involving 5 year-old
- Student teacher arrested on 26 charges involving a student
- Third round of charges added to former Guilford substitute teacher
- Iredell teacher arrested after sending ‘sexually explicit’ video to student
- Halifax teacher arrested on indecent liberties charge involving student
Tag Archives: Education spending
#NCED Updates: School Choice Event coming to Raleigh, State Board of Ed updates, spending fact and Quiet Epidemic updates
In this edition of NCED Updates: An upcoming School Choice event in Raleigh, State Board of Education updates, a contract fight, some facts about education and per-pupil spending and Quiet Epidemic updates. Continue reading
Lt. Governor Dan Forest lays out the education increases in the North Carolina 2016 budget, including raising teacher pay for the third year in a row.
WATCH: Continue reading
There are a few interesting education related nuggets from the proposed NCGA House Committee budget report.
Everything from Teacher pay to supporting the College Board’s monopoly on testing and curriculum through ‘bonuses’ to teachers. Continue reading
The Bluegrass Institute has an interesting list of how deep each state is into the federal funding trough.
NC was in the top ten… Not Good.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
A round up of education news in the state of North Carolina and beyond.
Highlights: Snowflakes attack at UNC, WCPSS fight video, CMS’s changing Enrollment numbers, NCAE double dip and follow the NC Ed Money. Continue reading