A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS Office Of Diversity Affairs Openly Promotes SPLC-Tied “Social Justice Standards”
- Congressman George Holding Calls For Investigation Into UNC’s ‘Gaza Conference’
- Former Iredell Teacher Arrested For Third Time
- Dean of Raleigh Private School Arrested On Indecent Exposure Charge
- Former Matthews Teacher Arrested On Child Exploitation Charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Academic Standards Review Commission
A recent study by the Pioneer Institute confirms what most parents and educators already knew: Common Core is the leading killer of education achievement and innovation we’ve seen in decades. Continue reading
There has been a rash of people claiming North Carolina, among other states, got rid of Common Core and that our standards are once again a mess. This is not even remotely true. Continue reading
Never have two words struck such despair in the hearts of parents and students. The majority of states adopted and implemented Common Core between three and five years ago. Continue reading
The North Carolina General Assembly (NCGA) was not fooled by the NC Department of Public Instruction’s (DPI) attempt to make cosmetic changes to Common Core’s high school Integrated math.
The NCGA set up a bill that lined up with the findings of the Academic Standards Review Commission (ASRC). The NCGA’s proposed bill initially replaced the Integrated math. View the Bill: HB 657. Continue reading
“The business community’s input and needs were heard and clearly addressed in the high school math standards approved by the State Board.”
– NC Chamber of Commerce 6/14/16
The business community’s needs and input are far more important than that of parents and students. Continue reading