A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: WCPSS
The candidate filing for the Wake County School Board races closed on July 6 with no challenger filing for four out of the nine district seats. So, who filed and where? Continue reading
All nine seats are open. All nine seats can and should be challenged. Continue reading
North Carolina’s largest school district can’t comply with the State Board of Education’s guidance on grading and will issue pass/fail grades for all students, and not just high schoolers, per a report by the News and Observer. Continue reading
North Carolinians are asking, what was the emergency plan for school continuity?
The answer is: You are. Continue reading
Welcome to the Coronavirus edition of WCPSS Updates. Wash your hands before reading. Continue reading
I was asked to consolidate the information about the Wake County School Board’s plan to assign/reassign children based on a socioeconomic score as a proxy for race. This article is the result. Continue reading