A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Supt. pay is raised while special needs kids have no buses, plus MVP Math, Reassignment draft delays and who is watching the kids?
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: WCPSS
#WCPSS Updates: Supt. pay is raised while special needs kids have no buses, plus MVP Math, Reassignment draft delays and who is watching the kids?
It was a busy week or two in Wake County Public Schools.
Topics this week include the Superintendent getting a pay raise while special needs students still have no transportation. Also, touching base on MVP Math, fees for records requests and a question: who is watching the kids? Continue reading
An activity that is part of a larger blog post at the University of Southern California contains a nearly identical to that of the “Diversity Inventory” used by a Heritage High English teacher in Wake County Public Schools. Continue reading
Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
On the heels of public outcry over highly controversial assignments asking deeply personal information from students, a letter penned by two Wake County Public Schools outlining the legal parameters for what teachers can and can’t include in “diversity” lessons was obtained exclusively by this website. Continue reading
An activity at Apex Middle School which is tied to the controversial concept adopted by Wake County Schools called “social-emotional learning” or “SEL” has students and their parents upset. Continue reading
This installment of NCED Updates includes a Diversity Inventory, a Bill and a Scholarship. Also, more “equity” talk with no solutions and some state and national headlines. Continue reading
#WCPSS Updates: Parents explode over Diversity Inventory, Records Request Fees and other headlines (Updates)
In this installment of WCPSS Updates: Parents explode over Diversity Inventory, Records Request Fees and other headlines. Continue reading