A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: WCPSS
North Carolina’s largest school district can’t comply with the State Board of Education’s guidance on grading and will issue pass/fail grades for all students, and not just high schoolers, per a report by the News and Observer. Continue reading
North Carolinians are asking, what was the emergency plan for school continuity?
The answer is: You are. Continue reading
Welcome to the Coronavirus edition of WCPSS Updates. Wash your hands before reading. Continue reading
I was asked to consolidate the information about the Wake County School Board’s plan to assign/reassign children based on a socioeconomic score as a proxy for race. This article is the result. Continue reading
On the reading list of an English III class at Apex Friendship High School in Wake County sits a book that holds a consistent place on the top ten list of most challenged books in the country. That book is the graphic novel Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel. Continue reading
This edition of Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) Updates includes a Petition to remove Green Hope High principal, busing kids to the polls, student achievement issues and some gaffes from Wake Board member Jim Martin. Continue reading