A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former NC Gov. Who Called For Suspending Elections Made Head of Natl. Assessment Board
- 60% Of Fake Republican Chris Anglin’s Donations Came From Two Democrats
- Head of Parent Org To #BlueprintNC: Let’s Bring Civility Back
- Durham, Police Chief Sued Over Police Exchange Training Program With Israel
- NC’s Stunt Governor Issues Greenhouse Emissions EO
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Testing
North Carolina SAT exam participation rate and scores for 2018 graduates rose slightly over the previous year’s scores according to the latest results released by the College Board last week. Continue reading
The latest round of ACT scores are out and North Carolina’s scores were abysmal with only around 18 percent of students meeting the ACT’s “college readiness” benchmarks in English, reading, math, and science. Continue reading
The 2017-18 North Carolina school grades, EOG scores, and other related testing data have been published by the Department of Public Instruction.
The National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) scores for 2017 were released earlier this week. The NAEP is also referred to as the ‘nation’s report card’ and is considered the ‘gold standard’ of standardized testing for the United States.
North Carolina’s scores were less than positive overall and 4th-grade math scores took a statistically significant a three-point nosedive. Continue reading
The two testing consortia associated with Common Core are still alive in part thanks to new management and a huge grant from Common Core’s largest funder, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Continue reading