A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Organize2020
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading
Just what does the NCAE do with teacher dues? Join ‘days of action’ with far Left groups who get media attention by getting arrested maybe? This letter from the NCAE below looks like political activity, not teacher advocacy. In fact, that’s exactly what it is only Larry calls it “education activism”.
Workshops and skills training? Like what? Chanting and holding signs? Learning how to alienate more and more parents with vitriolic antics?
Hey, at least this time they aren’t pulling a day of action in our schools right? Shocked they sent this instead of their protest arm, Organize2020. Continue reading