A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
- The public deserves to know about the de facto PR firms of the WCPSS board
- If you found this site useful in 2019, keep it alive in 2020
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Organize2020
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading
Just what does the NCAE do with teacher dues? Join ‘days of action’ with far Left groups who get media attention by getting arrested maybe? This letter from the NCAE below looks like political activity, not teacher advocacy. In fact, that’s exactly what it is only Larry calls it “education activism”.
Workshops and skills training? Like what? Chanting and holding signs? Learning how to alienate more and more parents with vitriolic antics?
Hey, at least this time they aren’t pulling a day of action in our schools right? Shocked they sent this instead of their protest arm, Organize2020. Continue reading
Here we go again…NCAE’s protest arm is right out there in front.
We’ll be there! MT @Organize2020: All out to Raleigh 5/14 to greet #NCGA on 1st day back! @dani1moorehttp://t.co/IQM193SS6R… …
— NC Women United (@ncwu) April 29, 2014
NC Women United? More like NC Far Left Women United. Oh look, Justice Center and someone from their spin off eviscerate and cripple organization BlueprintNC – Emma Akpan. Continue reading