A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Organize2020
The NCAE has new leadership and taking the top spots are some of the most radical members of Organize2020, the “Racial and Social Justice Caucus” of the NCAE. Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading
Just what does the NCAE do with teacher dues? Join ‘days of action’ with far Left groups who get media attention by getting arrested maybe? This letter from the NCAE below looks like political activity, not teacher advocacy. In fact, that’s exactly what it is only Larry calls it “education activism”.
Workshops and skills training? Like what? Chanting and holding signs? Learning how to alienate more and more parents with vitriolic antics?
Hey, at least this time they aren’t pulling a day of action in our schools right? Shocked they sent this instead of their protest arm, Organize2020. Continue reading
Here we go again…NCAE’s protest arm is right out there in front.
We’ll be there! MT @Organize2020: All out to Raleigh 5/14 to greet #NCGA on 1st day back! @dani1moorehttp://t.co/IQM193SS6R… …
— NC Women United (@ncwu) April 29, 2014
NC Women United? More like NC Far Left Women United. Oh look, Justice Center and someone from their spin off eviscerate and cripple organization BlueprintNC – Emma Akpan. Continue reading