A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
- Cleveland County teacher arrested for propositioning 15-year-old boy using social media
- New Hanover Band teacher arrested on 12 felony counts (Updated: Teacher fired)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Organize2020
The results of the 2015-16 NC teacher working conditions survey are in.
Of the 119177 teachers in the state, 101846 took the survey. This represents 85.46% of the teachers in the state. Of those taking the survey 88% were classroom teachers. Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) has been waging a relatively non-stop campaign against the General Assembly for ‘higher teacher pay’. Meanwhile, it seems the NCAE doesn’t compensate their own employees adequately according to a petition aimed at the … Continue reading
The Union loving protest arm of the NCAE is back pushing political protests in our schools
KEEP READING… Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) has refused to furnish information as requested multiple times by the NC State Auditor’s office, according to the audit report published on December 11th, 2015. Long awaited @NCStateAuditor‘s report on NCAE membership NCAE … Continue reading