A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Organize 2020
#NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
This installment of NCED updates covers the NCAE hiding their membership numbers again, legislative updates and renewal school district explainer video. Also included are a few national headlines and a Quiet Epidemic update. Continue reading
What Red4EdNC is not: organic or grassroots.
What Red4EdNC is: A politically partisan “education non-profit” formed by NCAE members and members of the NCAE’s radical Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020. Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) has been waging a relatively non-stop campaign against the General Assembly for ‘higher teacher pay’. Meanwhile, it seems the NCAE doesn’t compensate their own employees adequately according to a petition aimed at the … Continue reading
The Union loving protest arm of the NCAE is back pushing political protests in our schools
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Dr. Terry Stoops over at John Locke has an article revolving around a particular teacher who is familiar to readers of this blog: Todd Warren. Continue reading
I’ve asked the NCAE’s Twitter account multiple times if they are involved in the formation of Aim Higher NC. It’s been nearly two weeks since I began asking and have received no reply. I’d give them the benefit of the doubt of not seeing the tweet, had it only been one. I’ve sent half a dozen now, including one this morning. Continue reading