A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Mark Johnson
The NC General Assembly and the NC Superintendent of Schools have chalked up a win in their bid to assign more power to the Superintendent for the running of the state’s schools, however, both sides seem to be declaring victory. Continue reading
Here are some updates on North Carolina Education from the last few weeks in March.
The General Assembly’s School Safety Committee met, the threats to schools continued, PTA treasurer charged with embezzlement, WCPSS Board learned nothing from Parkland and focuses on Elementary suspensions, and Superintendent Mark Johnson issued a ‘sweet challenge’. Continue reading
The Republican NC Superintendent of Schools has garnered Democrat Governor Roy Cooper’s approval on something. Continue reading
Despite what the public has been told, Common Core is still the set of standards being used in North Carolina.
Right now, the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (DPI) is revising the Kindergarten through 8th grade English Language Arts (ELA) standards. Continue reading
It appears I am not the only one unsettled by discovering that there is substantial Bloomberg money in the NC Supt Race.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading
First it was reMARKable selective editing, now an Alinsky style attack.
Here we go with more reMARKable spin from Teach For America’s Superintendent Candidate, Mark Johnson:
KEEP READING… Continue reading