A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC Public School Forum Head Doubles Down On Stupid
- MoMo Without The Mojo: Mugshots of 6/11/18 Protesters
- 12 Additional Charges Added For Union County Middle School Teacher
- NC Board of Ed Member: Debating to stand for Pledge of Allegiance is a ‘Waste of Time’
- Cherokee Teacher Arrested On 5 Felony Counts Involving Sex Activity With A Student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Tag Archives: Jeb Bush
The headline at the News and Observer reads, “More NC third graders retained for poor reading”.
File this one under: Things I saw Coming And Was Called Crazy For.
We are in year four of Common Core. Supporters of the standards promised us flying cars or something…
KEEP READING… Continue reading
File this one under, “well, duh”.
BizJournals is reporting that SAS’s Jim Goodnight, who when it comes to meddling in education is North Carolina’s version of Bill Gates, has dumped a pile of money into Jeb Bush’s campaign.
KEEP READING Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Rubio On Education Puts Jeb To Shame Continue reading
Ladies and gentlemen, one of the biggest supporters of Common Core has gone full politician clown mode. Continue reading