A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Jeb Bush
Another day, another “education non-profit” is born. This time it’s in North Carolina’s own backyard and appears to involve NC State Superintendent Mark Johnson and featuring an appearance by Jeb! Continue reading
The headline at the News and Observer reads, “More NC third graders retained for poor reading”.
File this one under: Things I saw Coming And Was Called Crazy For.
We are in year four of Common Core. Supporters of the standards promised us flying cars or something…
KEEP READING… Continue reading
File this one under, “well, duh”.
BizJournals is reporting that SAS’s Jim Goodnight, who when it comes to meddling in education is North Carolina’s version of Bill Gates, has dumped a pile of money into Jeb Bush’s campaign.
KEEP READING Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Rubio On Education Puts Jeb To Shame Continue reading
Ladies and gentlemen, one of the biggest supporters of Common Core has gone full politician clown mode. Continue reading
Last night was the 1st GOP debate for the 2016 election cycle with 10 guys up on the FOX news debate stage.
I’ve got a LinkFest and Best Lines/Zingers articles up over at ConMom for those who want to see more about what went on. In general, there was not nearly enough education discussion last night, but with 10 people and a lot of topics to cover it might be understandable.
However. Common Core came up. This article is all about Jeb Bush and his Common Core dodge last night. Continue reading