A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Jeb Bush
Another day, another “education non-profit” is born. This time it’s in North Carolina’s own backyard and appears to involve NC State Superintendent Mark Johnson and featuring an appearance by Jeb! Continue reading
The headline at the News and Observer reads, “More NC third graders retained for poor reading”.
File this one under: Things I saw Coming And Was Called Crazy For.
We are in year four of Common Core. Supporters of the standards promised us flying cars or something…
KEEP READING… Continue reading
File this one under, “well, duh”.
BizJournals is reporting that SAS’s Jim Goodnight, who when it comes to meddling in education is North Carolina’s version of Bill Gates, has dumped a pile of money into Jeb Bush’s campaign.
KEEP READING Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Rubio On Education Puts Jeb To Shame Continue reading
Ladies and gentlemen, one of the biggest supporters of Common Core has gone full politician clown mode. Continue reading
Last night was the 1st GOP debate for the 2016 election cycle with 10 guys up on the FOX news debate stage.
I’ve got a LinkFest and Best Lines/Zingers articles up over at ConMom for those who want to see more about what went on. In general, there was not nearly enough education discussion last night, but with 10 people and a lot of topics to cover it might be understandable.
However. Common Core came up. This article is all about Jeb Bush and his Common Core dodge last night. Continue reading