A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Second staffer leaves Wake County Office of Equity Affairs
- Cleveland County schools sub arrested on seven sex-related charges
- WCPSS Chair Sutton hired as Warren County superintendent
- Man walks into Durham School of the Arts, assaulted two 11-year-old girls
- Community college groundskeeper charged with multiple offenses involving female student
- WCPSS’ CRT packed EdCamp Equity higlighted in ‘Critical Race Can Can’
- Hickory High teacher arrested on 28 counts involving a child
- NC’s explosive charter school demand outgrowing original method of funding
- Half of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights pen letter to U.S. AG over targeting of parents
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
Tag Archives: Jeb Bush
Another day, another “education non-profit” is born. This time it’s in North Carolina’s own backyard and appears to involve NC State Superintendent Mark Johnson and featuring an appearance by Jeb! Continue reading
The headline at the News and Observer reads, “More NC third graders retained for poor reading”.
File this one under: Things I saw Coming And Was Called Crazy For.
We are in year four of Common Core. Supporters of the standards promised us flying cars or something…
KEEP READING… Continue reading
File this one under, “well, duh”.
BizJournals is reporting that SAS’s Jim Goodnight, who when it comes to meddling in education is North Carolina’s version of Bill Gates, has dumped a pile of money into Jeb Bush’s campaign.
KEEP READING Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: Rubio On Education Puts Jeb To Shame Continue reading
Ladies and gentlemen, one of the biggest supporters of Common Core has gone full politician clown mode. Continue reading