A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Protests
It has long been the habit of North Carolina media outlets to report stories that cite seemingly random people, and in particular, activists, without telling the audience any background or details about that person or activist.
What follows is a juxtaposition of two such stories. Continue reading
The news that the March For Our Lives had been set up as a 501(c)4 hit the news cycle a week or two ago.
What’s most interesting to me is how fast they received their non-profit status. Continue reading
Minor scuffles between protesters affiliated with the Triangle International World Workers (IWW), Antifa and the Alamance County Taking Back Alamance County (ACTBAC) broke out during an event held on Saturday, May 20th in Graham, North Carolina. Continue reading
Black Bloc: an informal grouping of militant, mainly anarchist, protesters who act together during anti-capitalism, anti-war, etc, protests, often wearing black hoods and black clothing.
Read more about these violent radicals, their roots, their history and their tactics. Continue reading