A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Category Archives: Protests
It has long been the habit of North Carolina media outlets to report stories that cite seemingly random people, and in particular, activists, without telling the audience any background or details about that person or activist.
What follows is a juxtaposition of two such stories. Continue reading
The news that the March For Our Lives had been set up as a 501(c)4 hit the news cycle a week or two ago.
What’s most interesting to me is how fast they received their non-profit status. Continue reading
Minor scuffles between protesters affiliated with the Triangle International World Workers (IWW), Antifa and the Alamance County Taking Back Alamance County (ACTBAC) broke out during an event held on Saturday, May 20th in Graham, North Carolina. Continue reading
Black Bloc: an informal grouping of militant, mainly anarchist, protesters who act together during anti-capitalism, anti-war, etc, protests, often wearing black hoods and black clothing.
Read more about these violent radicals, their roots, their history and their tactics. Continue reading