LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake Sheriff puts WCPSS School Board on the spot over Bathroom Policy
- CEO’s Who Bashed NC’s #HB2 On Receiving End of Scandals, Discrimination Charges
- #NCGA Candidate Touts Arrest Record In Email Push
- 911 Transcripts Reveal Orlando Islamic Terror Attack Was About… Islamic Terror. Not LGBT.
- NC Teacher Who Pushed Trump-Hitler Comparisons Resigns in Wake of Investigation
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Media Bias
On June 12th, Omar Mateen launched an attack on The Pulse night club in Orlando.
Fifty people lost their lives that night and witnesses heard Mateen shout, ‘Allahu Akbar’ and it was learned that Mateen had pledged his allegiance to ISIS. Yet at the time, North Carolina elected officials and media personalities rushed to judgement. Continue reading
The NCAA has recently decided to pull 7 championship games out of North Carolina.
Why? Because it’s good politics for the Democrats. It’s part of the drip, drip, drip of economic and political blackmail by activists companies.
Another reason the NCAA and now the ACC are pulling this six months after House Bill 2 (HB2) was passed is that news of North Carolina’s amazing economic victories was starting to gain traction.
KEEP READING.. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE. Continue reading
Here’s a challenge for the reader: Name a news outlet in North Carolina (and beyond) that didn’t have a misleading lede on the recent House Bill 2 (HB2) ruling by Judge Schroeder.
I saw about ten headlines on Friday after Judge Schroeder’s ruling that implied that HB2’s facility privacy section had been blocked statewide.
No, it’s not. Continue reading