LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake Supt. Email: Cuts to Teacher, Student Budget Items but 3% Increases to ‘Support Staff’
- Cooper’s Q2 Filings Reveal Big Out of State Cash, Including Former NBA Commissioner
- E-Learning Academies Target Homeschool Students for Profit
- #DNCLeaks: NYC Gay Power Couple Hosts Fundraiser for NC’s Roy Cooper
- Campaign Finance Report shows Donor To Roy Cooper Is Party In #HB2 Suit
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Media Bias
The Lt. Governor has been putting out videos on topics the North Carolina media has either covered inaccurately or not covered at all.
Here is yet another one: Continue reading
Earlier in June, I wrote about a petition filed by various members of the NC Democrat African-American Caucus to remove the Party Chair, Patsy Keever.
The very lengthy list of charges against Keever include holding unconstitutional conventions, violating the Voting Rights Act and disenfranchising North Carolina African-American Voters.
No media covered the story then and no media is covering it now, except this one as noted in a press release from the Director of BlacVotesCount. This media blackout continues despite members of the NCDP African-American Caucus contacting multiple media outlets in the state. Continue reading
In case you missed it, there was a scheduled and permitted event at the Sacramento where several people were stabbed and many were assaulted with long wood poles or bats.
Media reported that this was either a KKK event or Neo-nazi event. Some outlets reported both. The group who filed for the permit was the Traditionalist Workers Party (TWP). The group who showed up to ‘counter protest’ the TWP is called BAMN, which stands for ‘By Any Means Necessary’. Continue reading