A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Buncombe County Schools psychologist arrested on sexual exploitation charges
- Brunswick teacher resigns after arrest for over 25 pounds of pot found in home
- More victims come forward in case of convicted New Hanover Schools teacher
- Wake County substitute teacher charged with murder
- Durham Public Schools prioritizes “equity policy” following pandemic failures
- Two New Hanover Public Schools employees charged with sex crimes within weeks
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
Category Archives: Media Bias
It has long been the habit of North Carolina media outlets to report stories that cite seemingly random people, and in particular, activists, without telling the audience any background or details about that person or activist.
What follows is a juxtaposition of two such stories. Continue reading
Someone in the Cooper Administration stealth edited a press release to restore a link to an HB2 related document last week.
That press release is a public document. Someone needs to answer for this. Continue reading
The NC Rape Kit backlog, which according to Roy Cooper in 2016 was not supposed to exist anymore, is back in the news. The state’s attorney general took a break from blocking media public records requests and held a press conference about the backlog last week. Continue reading
Joining the ranks of WRAL on the religious bigotry front is the News and Observer. Continue reading
Roy Cooper Defender Jim Goodmon has had his Capital Broadcasting minions trying to slime the Lt. Governor since last Fall in preparation for the 2020 North Carolina Governor’s race.
Last week, we saw more of the same from them with an attempt at smearing the Lt. Governor for… gasp…being religiously inclined. Continue reading