A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- More About That Bill That Would Make Durham Public Schools A Landlord
- Durham Legislators File Bill To Let Durham Public Schools Become A Landlord
- Left-Leaning ‘Education Non-Profits’ Step Up Attacks On #SchoolChoice Kids, Families
- FL Governor’s EO ‘Removing’ Common Core Is A Nice Gesture
- ICYMI – Google Pumped 250K into SPLC’s Education Propaganda Arm
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Media Bias
Someone in the Cooper Administration stealth edited a press release to restore a link to an HB2 related document last week.
That press release is a public document. Someone needs to answer for this. Continue reading
On Friday, the office of NC Governor Roy Cooper dumped a pile of nearly 20,000 documents related to the Pipeline slush fund being investigated by the General Assembly.
These documents appear to be 99% useless junk. Continue reading
The NC Rape Kit backlog, which according to Roy Cooper in 2016 was not supposed to exist anymore, is back in the news. The state’s attorney general took a break from blocking media public records requests and held a press conference about the backlog last week. Continue reading
Joining the ranks of WRAL on the religious bigotry front is the News and Observer. Continue reading