LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC Dept. Of Public Instruction Touts 4th Year of Powerschool, Ignores Failings
- Wake School Board Race Will Use 2011 Maps; 4 Incumbents Run Unopposed
- WRAL Report On Edgecombe Teacher Turnover Doesn’t Include Supplemental Pay Figures
- NC Big Media Still Silent on Suit To Remove Keever – #ncpol #ncdems
- NC Longitudinal Database Committee Quietly Dissolved and Replaced
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Category Archives: Media Bias
If you didn’t see the Charlotte Observer today, consider yourself lucky. You might have lost IQ points reading this one.
A “retired CMS history teacher” alleges that there were transgender civil war soldiers, therefore HB2 is an insult to “common sense”.
No, I’m not kidding. Continue reading
Brooks Bell spoke at the Democratic National Convention (DNC) last night. When reading the headline, the first question that came to mind was, who is Brooks Bell?
The same question can be applied to her husband, Jason Lipson, who apparently also spoke at the DNC.
What is a Raleigh couple doing speaking at the DNC? Continue reading
The Lt. Governor has been putting out videos on topics the North Carolina media has either covered inaccurately or not covered at all.
Here is yet another one: Continue reading