A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Mental health screenings, the latest reassignment plan draft and failing schools
- Alamance teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted on charge of storing a student’s gun in her classroom
- 63-year-old CMS teacher accused of having sex with a student found dead in apparent murder-suicide
- #WCPSS Updates: Heard about the BIMAS-2 yet? Plus, MVP drops their suit and a Magnet School Felon
- #NCED Updates: NAEP scores drop again, NCGA passes final Ed bills and teacher pay mini-budget
- 63-year-old CMS teacher arrested on multiple sex crimes charges with 17-year-old student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Reverend Barber
Like a broken record, MoMo without the Mojo protesters were arrested again this week.
Thankfully, this is the last crop of them for a while – at least according to WRAL. Continue reading
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Far Left Democracy Alliance focuses its latest summit on Obama and Holder’s “National Democratic Redistricting Committee” with plenty of mentions throughout of high-profile North Carolina Progressives. Continue reading
North Carolina NAACP President, Reverend Barber, made quite a splash at the Democratic National Convention last night.
Along with the Reverend’s usually cries of ‘racism everywhere’, he offered more of the usual hyperbolic rhetoric North Carolinians have come to expect. Lumbering onto the stage, Barber set to taunting evangelicals, spouting ‘truths such as, “Jesus was a brown-skinned Palestinian Jew.”.
Barber then went on to describe the usual liberal wish list, including favorites like universal healthcare, ‘immigrant rights’, LGBTQ rights, the Voting Rights Act and Barber stated, “we fight for $15 and a union”.
As Barber spoke, he began to shout and thump on the podium in the name of the ‘common good’.
Here’s the full speech: Continue reading
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading