A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
- #NCED Updates: Reading Assessment tool battle continues, National and School Choice headlines
- Yes, Trump is a complete @#$%, but…
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Category Archives: Reverend Barber
It’s high time someone called out WCPSS’ unofficial PR firms: Public Schools First NC, Great Schools in Wake and the Wake Ed Partnership. Continue reading
Like a broken record, MoMo without the Mojo protesters were arrested again this week.
Thankfully, this is the last crop of them for a while – at least according to WRAL. Continue reading
The Reverend Dr. William Barber should remain banned from the legislative building.
After reading the apologist drivel the News and Observer Editorial Board penned this time, there was no way to stay silent on this controversy. Continue reading
Far Left Democracy Alliance focuses its latest summit on Obama and Holder’s “National Democratic Redistricting Committee” with plenty of mentions throughout of high-profile North Carolina Progressives. Continue reading
North Carolina NAACP President, Reverend Barber, made quite a splash at the Democratic National Convention last night.
Along with the Reverend’s usually cries of ‘racism everywhere’, he offered more of the usual hyperbolic rhetoric North Carolinians have come to expect. Lumbering onto the stage, Barber set to taunting evangelicals, spouting ‘truths such as, “Jesus was a brown-skinned Palestinian Jew.”.
Barber then went on to describe the usual liberal wish list, including favorites like universal healthcare, ‘immigrant rights’, LGBTQ rights, the Voting Rights Act and Barber stated, “we fight for $15 and a union”.
As Barber spoke, he began to shout and thump on the podium in the name of the ‘common good’.
Here’s the full speech: Continue reading