A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Union County teacher charged with disseminating obscenities to minors
- Former Tyrell County teacher arrested, extradited to W. VA on obscene materials charges
- Guilford County Schools assistant football coach arrested on indecent liberties charge
- Report: Charter schools saw massive enrollment gains during pandemic
- Man working in Winston-Salem district arrested for exposure has record of prior acts
- Scotland County teacher charged in 2018 sentenced in plea deal
- Wake County Schools employee charged with sexual exploitation of minor
- Photos from NCAE Leadership event include slides on ‘Power’ and membership issues
- More sexual exploitation charges added to Iredell middle school teacher
- New Hanover County Schools lawsuit has new allegations of rape added
Category Archives: Protests
Black Bloc: an informal grouping of militant, mainly anarchist, protesters who act together during anti-capitalism, anti-war, etc, protests, often wearing black hoods and black clothing.
Read more about these violent radicals, their roots, their history and their tactics. Continue reading
In our multi-part series on the Socialists Among Us in North Carolina, we turn to a relatively well-known figure, Bryan Proffitt, who is often cited by local media as simply ‘a history teacher’ in Durham. Continue reading
A Liberty Speaks Exclusive: The Jester Effect and #iAWACS
#iAWACS currently consists of 5 nodes or data points that capture public tweets according to parameters set for each individual node. They are listed in his article about the project “What US Social Media Is Doing and What US Social Media Should be Doing” on his website Jesters Court .
See how this self-funded application is tracking and predicting major events in real time. Continue reading
This past weekend, a website called “Charlotte Uprising” was created, which has a list of protester demands similar to what has been seen in other city occupations of Black Lives Matter.
The Charlotte Uprising website is attempting to raise money for bail and ‘supplies’ through another North Carolina based organization known as the Durham Solidarity Center.
According to the Durham Solidarity Center website they, “oppose any state repression of dissent, including surveillance, infiltration, disruption, and violence. We agree not to assist law enforcement actions against activists and others.”
The Durham Solidarity Center is funded by yet another organization known as “Action For Community In Raleigh” or ACRe for short. Both organizations are non-profits. Continue reading