A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Via Google Wallet
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCGA Democrat Teams Up With Group Tied To Hillary Clinton, Fusion GPS Law Firm
- Cherokee County Principal Charged with Indecent Liberties with a Minor
- Former Teacher Assistant Charged with Multiple Counts of Sexual Exploitation of a Minor
- Elementary Teacher Charged with Statutory Rape, Indecent Liberties
- Charges Dropped for Some Arrested at 2017 Durham Demonstration
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Get The Latest from A.P. Dillon
Category Archives: Roy Cooper
Late last Summer, Governor Roy Cooper added to his extensive list of lawsuits by adding a section to one of them that seeks to block Opportunity Scholarship money for low-income students. Nearly 7,000 low-income and minority kids would have their education choices ripped from them. Continue reading
North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper was ‘disappointed’ in Congress for not meeting the “very basic obligation of funding the government.” Continue reading
Most of us had forgotten that Governor Ray had requested the removal of three monuments. These statues have stood on the Capitol grounds in Raleigh for a combined 330 years. Continue reading
Cooper’s Latest Stunt? A Partisan, Shadow Education Commission.
Back in July, North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper announced the formation an education commission entitled, the Governor’s Commission on Access to Sound Basic Education. Parents are once again missing from the discussion. Continue reading
While campaigning, Roy Cooper ran on an Occupy Wall Streetesque theme that corporations shouldn’t be getting tax cut and subsidies. Now that he’s governor, he’s handing out subsidies like Halloween candy while his staff is taking pot shots at tax cuts. Continue reading